thirty-six

"Don't you look dashing today,"

Quirking a brow at that, the blonde chuckled and waved Kendall off as soon as she got into the car. "Speak for yourself," she says, accepting the kiss on the cheek the model gave her. "Where have you been? You look cozy, I love the bruh-girl thing going on here,"

Laughing, Kendall shrugged with a smile on her face. "It's comfortable. And I was hanging out with Fai, I tagged along while he went shopping for his new apartment," she informed, taking a moment to take the singer in who she hasn't seen after New York Fashion week and only has seen over Facetime. "I missed you,"

Looking over at her after putting on her seatbelt, the blonde awe'd. "I miss you too. Even though we like, talk to each other everyday,"

"But that's different than talking to you and seeing you in person!" argued the model. "Now I'm actually looking at you like you're real, which I think is, you are. Of course."

"Dork. I miss you too, you can take your time to process that I'm real after you feed me," Y/N announced, making Kendall laugh. "Where are we going anyway? Restaurant?"

"Nope, we're going back to my house. If that's. . okay? I mean, I can cook for you. I can finally show off my cooking skills while we enjoy our privacy too."

"Sounds great," smiles the singer, the model already pulling up to drive. "How's the meeting with Balenciaga?"

"Normal."

"That's exactly the thing someone so rich, famous and in-demand model would say after she just got off a meeting with Balenciaga,"

"Shut up!" Kendall blushes, still not used to the girl's teasing in any form. "It was.. fine. I mean, I didn't listen because my manager is there and it's their job so—"

"You spoiled little brat," Y/N laughed out loud, only making Kendall blush harder. Though the singer must admit, she liked seeing the model all flustered whenever she teases her. Kendall has been getting braver and braver everyday when they talk, getting a bit more flirty and a bully whenever they talk, which is a good sign meeting the model is getting comfortable with her, Y/N couldn't help but love the banter.

"It's true though!" pouts the model, glancing at her. "I don't hire them for nothing."

"True true. Even I don't listen to meetings most of the time,"

"See!" perked up Kendall. "You do it as well. How dare you call me a spoiled brat,"

"Kidding little monster, I just love teasing you. It's nice to see you blush because you've been getting more brave lately—bullying me through texts,"

"Excuse me, you always do that to me, it's only fair to do that with you!" Kendall laughs. "Lucky for you, I'm no cry baby."

Blushing herself this time, remembering the times where she'd get emotional on facetime with Kendall, specially when she was drunk back in Jamaica, it was Kendall's turn to holler in laughter. "You always caught me on a bad time! It's either I'm drunk, or emotional—the time where I'm at my lowest."

"It's cute,"

"You call me cute while I ugly cry? How dare you, I look like a complete, utter mess,"