𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The foregin burning sensation in my throat returned for the first time in years, last time I accidentally ate peanuts I was twelve and I had somehow forgot I was allergic during the midst of halloween, I ate a reese's cup before realizing that I was in fact allergic, before I knew it I was rushed to the emergency room.

My eyes widened slightly as I watched Rafe pull a hand through his wet hair stressfully, "Fuck what do I do?" He questioned, standing to his feet quickly as he helped me up, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he held my weight up.

"My EpiPen," I mumbled, my voice coming out weaker than intended from the slight swelling in my throat, we needed to hurry otherwise my airways were going to be blocked.

Rafes eyebrows creased in confusion. "What's that," He rushed, leading me back to the car as he left the picnic basket behind in the middle of the beach, the animals can have a good feast on our leftovers.

I tried not to laugh for my sake as we reached his car, my hands instantly flying to my bag as I searched for the pen. I began to grow faint, my head spinning as I quickly sat down, giving up on searching for the pen as Rafe took over, scavenging through the mess as he pulled out all soughts of things, how much did a girl need in her bag?

Eventually he found the yellow pen as he quizzically gazed down at it, my throat was too swollen to talk as I motioned for him to stab it into my upper thigh, his eyebrows raising in shock when he understood what I was hinting at.

"Are you sure?" He questioned hesitantly, leaning down to my height as he rubbed my bare-thigh, I simply nodded, purely focussing on my breathing as I pushed the butterflies feeling in my stomach away, this was not the time to be freaking out over skin to skin contact Marley.

He bit his lip, reading the instructions, just in case as he raised the pen in the air, my eyes widening at the sight. I quickly gripped his wrist before he could stab my thigh, laying the pen on my leg instead as I told him to press the button.

He sighed in realization, blushing slightly out of embarrassment as he pressed the button on the top sending the adrenaline into my muscle in an attempt to reverse the symptoms of anaphylaxis.

The slight stinging of the needle pricking my leg sent tears to my eyes but I was quick to blink them away, It had already begin to work as my throat slightly opened up again as I breathed a breath of air, the soothing feeling releasing the pressure in my chest momentarily "You're eyes are swelling up," He mumbled, still holding the pen to my leg as I motioned for him to take it out.
I reached up to touch my eyes, surely enough feeling the swollen skin around them. God I must look crazy.

"Can you take me to the hospital?" I croaked out, throwing the empty pen back into my bag as he quickly nodded, closing the car door as he ran around the car to climb into the drivers side.
He ran a hand through his now messy hair as he let out a stressed sigh, speeding off in the direction of the hospital. I could tell he was nervous, bouncing his leg every so often as he kept looking over at me, I stayed still, focusing on my breathing as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

Rafe didn't speak another word as he dashed to my side, picking me up as he rushed to the emergency room. A nurse instantly neared us, taking me from his arms as I was taken to be treated.

After an hour or so I had recovered, my nose still slightly runny as I sniffled and my throat still slightly itchy, the doctor had prescribed me with medicine and Rafe hadn't left my side the whole time. I looked over to him, his blue eyes cautiously flickering back from his phone to me every few seconds.

"Alright there powerpuff girl?" I questioned, smiling to myself at how stressed he was acting. He sighed, a breath of air passing his lips as he shook his head "I thought I killed you," He laughed slightly, switching off his phone as he buried it somewhere in his pocket.

"Well ya nearly did, you didn't finish the job though," I laughed back, sitting up in the hospital bed as we waited for the nurse to come back and discharge me. He rolled his eyes, leaning back in his uncomfortable hospital seat "Did I successfully convince you that i'm not a 'kook king' or whatever," He mused, smiling as if he already knew the answer.

I rolled my eyes playfully, nodding slightly as I sighed "I guess you did," I teased, not wanting his ego to get too big, "You're not bad for a kook." I added, shifting slightly as the nurse walked through the doors, the four pogues right behind her.

"What the fu-," JJ's eyes darted to the nurse "Flip," He corrected himself, motioning towards the boy sitting next to me.

My eyes widened slightly at my friend's abrupt arrival, how did they even know I was here?

"I called you're dad and he called you're friends to pick you up, you're free to leave when you're ready," The nurse smiled, leaving the room as I gave her a quick 'thanks'

Rafe cleared his throat awkwardly as he stood up, shooting me a nervous smile as he walked towards the doors "Nice seeing you Bambi," He winked, leaving the room as fast as he could, leaving me with my four friends.

"Are you fucking kiddin-" John B started, only to get cut off by Kiara shooting him a deadly glare, silencing him as she shook her head

"You're telling us what the fuck just happened when we get back to the cheatau." She grumbled, taking my bag for me as JJ helped me out of the hospital bed, he had a scowl painted on his lips as he refused to meet my eyes.

I've got myself into some deep shit.

_______________

⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎

A/N!

HELLO EVERYONE
THIS HAS HIT 1000 READS WTF
SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS FROM THE FOUR OF US <3 WE LOVE U

also guess who i am, >:) I wrote chapter three.