eighteen ✰

And there I was sat in the passenger seat of Rafe's truck just like I had been a few days ago. His eyes met mine as his hand rested comfortable on my thigh causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"Where we going Baby Blues?" I said looking at him lustfully.

"Just wait." he said a soft smile falling across his lips. My heart raced with the slow crash of adrenaline that our escape from Midsummers had caused.

"But I'm impatient." I pouted giving him my best puppy dogs eyes.

"Stop it." he said a childish giggle leaving his lips. My heart swelled as the laugh filled my ears hearing the boy laugh made everything fall into place. My heartache from missing the pogues was gone, as well as the pending judgement I would receive gone, the slight embarrassment clawing at my anxious brain from our outburst gone it was just me and him. I was right here in the moment with the exact person I wanted to be with. I watched carefully as we pulled into one of the the private beach accesses, Rafe drove his truck so the back was facing the ocean. He caught my eyes as he released the grip on my thigh causing a cold sensation to linger from where his hand used to lay.

"Get out here." he said as I eagerly opened the door. I ran back to where the boy stood my eyes followed to the blankets and pillows set up in the bed of the truck.

"Rafe." I said sweetly as my eyes caught his. He walked over to me snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me into him.

"I've been waiting for this moment s-so I put stuff in my truck and well here it is." he said nervously. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. He suddenly scooped my body up laughter spilling out of my mouth as he placed me on the soft fabric. My head found it's way to the boy's chest and his hand found its way in the dip of my hip.

"Hey" I whispered softly my eyes meeting his. "I know you said 'fuck my friends' but what are we going to do?" I asked nervously. Of course I wanted to be in this moment and this moment alone but I couldn't help but think of the Kooks and the Pogues.

"Marley." he said locking my eyes again. My stomach turned at his touch on my back and look into my eyes. "Whatever happens, happens." he said.

"You're right" I said. Our stares filled the silence again as I leaned towards him kissing him softly. His hand found the back of my head, entangling his hands in my hair. The kiss turned passionate quickly as I found myself throwing a leg around his body as his hands found my hips again. The weight of his hands on my body was enough to wake up the butterflies in my stomach.

"Mar." he said pulling away catching his breathe. "We don't have t-" I cut him off by kissing him again. And with that action Rafe pulled at my dress and I put my legs over him so that I was straddling him. I watched his eyes widen at my actions.

"Not so innocent am I Powerpuff?" I said as he brought his face to mine so now he was sitting up.

"Shut up." He said as he kissed me hard yet again I smiled into the kiss as his hand found his way to my neck softly gripping. He trailed his lips down to my neck leaving his mark  as my head fell back giving him further access. A soft moan left my lips as his lips explored my neck. His hands found there way to the zipper of my dress as he hesitated pulling away from the kiss.

"Are you sure Bambi?" he asked as I bit my lip and nodding he smiled zipping down the dress carefully. I shied away from the boy suddenly feeling self-conscious as he was the only boy to see my body like this. "Marley Avery you are fucking gorgeous." he said causing my cheeks to flush and I took his face in mine kissing him. My lips trailed down his face to his neck clawing at the dress shirt he was left wearing. He started to unbutton the shirt slowly fumbling over the buttons.

"Oh my god" I laughed removing his hands and unbuttoning  the shirt myself.

"You make me nervous okay" he laughed with me.

"Do I?" I asked finally pulling off the shirt. He hummed as I ran my hands on his chest his chiseled abs made me sweat. He moved my hips against his body causing a groan to release from his mouth.

"You promise you want to do this?" he asked yet again.

"Rafe I promise." I said.

Rafe fucking Cameron.

____________

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

A/N!

hi bbs

happy friday or if it's not happy saturday.
mwahhhh

i love each of you so much.