nineteen ✰

Meanwhile... (Third Person POV)

"Ah, shit," JJ mumbled as he ran through along the patio of the country club. He maneuvered his way around guests as they clamored away from him. He ran his way into the men's locker room before realizing he was cornered.

"Hey, JJ! Come on, bud," Topper yelled to him, entering the room, four meatheads behind him.

"So sorry," JJ sighed out as the men in the room grunted in annoyance.

"Sorry. Sorry. Just really gotta go," JJ said to the men, chuckling. He moved his way through the locker room trying to find a way to escape.

"Hey, man, what are you doin' in the locker room," Topper asked him as the rest of the boys surrounded him.

"Cute outfit," JJ told topper, lightly tugging on the boy's tie.

"Shut up," Topper said as Kelce grabbed JJ from behind, causing the blonde boy to grunt.

"Hold him still," Topper said, reaching into a bag of golf clubs, "What... what do you think? A four iron, right?" Topper pulled the golf club out of the bag, lining himself up in front of JJ.

"Keep his head still. I'm gonna line this up."

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one," JJ spit out, his face a crimson color.

"If you could please stop talking," Topper seethed, "It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball."

"Learn your etiquette, my friend. Come on," Kelce said into JJ's ears, pulled the boy tighter.

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more," Topper said, JJ's face dropped for a moment as he thought back to the beating he'd received this morning. He pulled himself forward, Kelce losing his grip for a moment, to spit in Topper's face.

"Oh, shit," Kelce mumbled as a security guard entered the locker room. Topper kept going with his malicious antics against JJ before the security guard announced himself.

"Gentlemen! Is there a problem," he asked them.

"Oh! Pardon me, officer. No, there's not an issue. I just...," he stuttered out for a moment before JJ thought of an escape plan, a mischievous glint appearing in his eye, "actually, yes. No, there is an issue."

"Uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here," he started, pulling himself out of Kelce's grip, shoving his way past Topper as he approached the security guard.

"Beep! Call it in, right? Blatant disrespect for private property."

"Yeah," the guard mumbled, slightly confused.

"I'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen...," Topper moved forward to grab JJ again, hoping that the security guard would leave, "Don't touch my shit," JJ seethed before turning back to the guard.

"Uh, caught me, sir, and they're about to take me away," he held his wrists out as if he were ready for handcuff, "and that's what you should do, escort me out of here."

"You got me," JJ turned and said to the meatheads, a slight shrug to his shoulders accompanying the sarcastic remark.

"Come on," the guard said pulling the boy towards the door.

"All right. Fix that tie, son," Topper pointed to JJ, adjusting his own tie as an example to further fuck with the boy.

"You're lookin' spiffy, too. You Powerpuff Girls have fun," JJ countered back to the boys. Topper's face got even redder with anger at the boys' remarks.

"Your baby pogue was looking really hot before she left to get fucked by our boy," Topper said to the boy, knowing it would hit home. JJ's face dropped at the thought before white-hot anger took over as he ran over to the boy, ready to pummel his face in.

"You think you can talk about her like that," he yelled in the boys face as the guard pulled him back and out of the room. The boy now thinking of his best friend, the girl he might love, and where she was...

_____________



A/N!

Hey hi hello
Hows it going
Im good how are you