Ch 4. See you

Changbin pov

Four days after the amusement park the lot of us were together again, this time to say goodbye to Chan at the airport. Again, in the early goddamn morning.

Woojin gave him a huge bearhug, Minho a lighter version, and I hugged his with my arms around his waist, tightly holding him. "You better not come back with a hangover and a boyfriend! The only thing you're allowed to bring back is snacks for us!"

He let go of me and smirked. "Who knows, maybe I'll return with a new name, pink hair, 2 wives and 6 kids"
"First of all, you've already done green, now bad could pink be, second of all, you already use several names, third of all you're way too gay for that and already have to take care of us, it's gonna be the death of you to get even more kids to worry about" Minho smiled and slapped his back.

"Just come home safe Changaroo, and don't forget to message us sometime" I tapped his head before putting my hands back in my pockets. Chan chuckled while walking to the security gate "of course I'll message or call you every day! Now I must go, Pornesian Parrapio greets you"

"Porn asian Parra who?" Minho snorted  and raised an eyebrow. "Pornesian Parrapio, my new name!" The blonde laughed, showing off his dimples. "Don't you think Chan, Chris, Christopher, Changaroo and BangChan are enough names?"

"You forgot Aussie and Daddy"
"Remember all the kids that called you daddy Chan in highschool?"
"I- do not want to be reminded of that Woojin. Anyways, one never has enough names I'd say"
"Idiot"
"That's not my name"
"You sure?"
"Goodbye my loves, won't miss you~♡"
"We won't miss you either Daddy Chan ~♡"
"Shut the fuck up Minho"
"See you Channie~♡" 

And with that Chan walked through the gate and soon after, out of our sight. We were all going to miss each other, but what's the fun in saying that if we already know anyways.

Four hour timeskip

I finished putting my books and small decorative things in boxes. I'm quite excited because I'm going to use this vacation to decorate and move into my own apartment. I looked at a dusty old notebook I got from the bottom of my (very messy) cabinet. I used to write my lyrics in this when I was 12 up to 15 years old... 

Back then I felt like they were pretty good... I'll just take a quick look.

My entire face subconsciously changed into one of disgust and cringe. I clenched my jaw and felt my neck muscles tense. Not only is it grammatically incorrect, the spelling is just so wrong and the lyrics have a lot of words but they don't say anything.

This deserves to be burned...

I silently throw it in the bag of things to throw away and continue. Old glow in the dark sticks of which an unknown amount is already used, a rubber ducky with meme sunglasses and "quack quack bitch" on his flank, broken pencils, a wipe with dried up blood, bent scissors and fluff of unknown origin were some of the things I found in my cabinet. I also found a note I got from my first boy-crush in my second year of highschool.

Ur fine
Im hot
Wanna get together?

Very romantic, not. I liked him for a while back then, he was two classes higher and quite popular. I refused to admit to myself that I liked him, both because I knew it was just a stupid crush and because I knew he wouldn't be good for me.

He flirted with me for a bit until he got impatient and tried to make a physical move on me. All he wanted was to get in my pants anyways, the bitch. He had cornered me against the school when my classes for that day were over and tried to kiss and touch me. When I resisted he simply said "Quit playing hard to get Binnie, I know you like me" and touched me more until I managed to push him away. 

I have an overall very nice life, with quite little troubles, but that's not a good memory. 

That was the trigger for me to start working out and build muscle mass though. That was also the reason I met my best friends so I guess I got something good out of it in the end. They were in his class and approached me after they heard him bragging to his friends about what happened, saying I enjoyed it so much while it lasted, but then chickened out and ran away.

I didn't have many friends back then and when they approached me I was a bit afraid they would try something on me, so I was very nervous. However, they calmly talked about how the boy was just a dick and soon after, Woojin's protective kindness, Chan's pure casual sweetness and Minho's caring and loving nature, hidden under a shell of smart remarks and flirty jokes made me want to stay with them.

And apparently they saw something fun about me too, because they approached me more often. At first I wondered and asked them if they just stayed around out of pity, but they looked shocked about my question and told, almost screamed, that "of course that's not the reason silly, we keep coming around because you're really fun to be with and we kinda really extremely badly want you to become our friend".

And here we are now, 5 and a bit years later and still together. Of course it wasn't always easy. We went through hardships... One of those being the morning after the broccoli-hair-king-of-mosquitos incident. I smiled at the note and decided not to throw it away. This way, if I find it again in a few years and remember how our friendship started.

I walked downstairs for a snack and my sister threw herself around my neck "my lil' bro, moving out before me. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm a failure." She jokingly stated. I tapped the top of her head and silently mumbled "no sweetheart, you're not a failure, you just don't have to hide your weed from mom or have the issue of not being able to bring people home for a hookup because you're at risk of mom walking in with a 'well how was the party'. "

Those weren't the only reasons, they're just supporting factors. "It's not my fault that you like to party and get wasted while I prefer to stay at home with tea and a series." She grinned and hugged me close. While she still held onto me I waddled to the fridge and looked through it for something small to eat.

Disappointed at the lack of snacks I searched a cupboard and found crackers. Will do for now.

About an hour later we were in my dad's car with the boxes in the back. He would help me to get everything in the apartment and offered to help decorating as well but I told him I'd do it myself. My new bed and furniture were already in the house so all I needed to do was put things into place and make it look nice.

I had my hood up and boxes in front of my face while I walked up the staircase to my apartment. I lost my balance for a second because my foot got caught on a loose piece of the plastic cover over the stairs, and almost fell backwards, but a soft hand firmly pressed against my back, helping me regain my balance while a second hand held the boxes in place.

I hid my face, except my eyes, behind the boxes and looked at whoever helped me. "Hi dude! Watch your step, the next one is loose as well. I'm Jackson, nice to meet you! I'd love to talk for longer and get to know you, because I've noticed you and some man, your dad?, nearly breaking your backs while carrying furniture so I'm guessing you're moving in, but my boyfriend Mark is waiting for me at his place and I forgot my car keys inside so I gotta run so I won't be late. See ya later!"

And with that the man sprinted up the stairs, two steps at a time and by the time I reached the top of the stairs he ran past me and literally jumped to the bottom on the stairs. For a moment I expected him to fall and break his legs, but somehow he landed perfectly fine and ran down the remaining bit of the staircase.

"...nice..to..meet you? I guess?" I looked at him as he ran before I turned and started walking through the hall towards my apartment. My dad followed me and we entered my house.

The amount of things I'm going to do here once everything's set...

Get stoned, for one. As soon as my dad leaves, to be more precise, to celebrate moving into my new place.