Ch 7. Luck

Seungmin pov

Jaebum was driving me home. They convinced me to stay for two hours more, half forced me to have breakfast and drink some tea and took care of my bruises. I refused to tell them my exact address but told them at what street to drop me off.  When we were about to reach my neighborhood I got a message from my mother "If home today, wait til 12, ur dad goes on trip with friends for unknown time. more than 3 days least."

Maybe I'm lucky and he stays away for a long time I sighed and looked at the time, it's 11 right now. "Jaebum? Can you drop me off somewhere around here instead? I don't have a key with me and my mom will be home in an hour and a bit so she can open the door for me. I might as well just walk around town a bit."

"Hurt like this and in the cold? I think not. We can wait in front of your house together and I'll keep the car on so you don't freeze-"
"NO! ...No you really don't need to. I don't want my parents to start asking and making fun of me and saying you're my boyfriend. They're very capable of that."  My dad will kill either him or me and believe I really am a whore if he sees us together. I can't let Jb and Jinyoung get bothered with this. They've already helped me so much and I don't want my dad to hurt either of them.

"hm... Then how about we get coffee instead? I'm really not gonna leave you alone in the cold. My treat!" He smiled at me and tapped my knee. "If you want to, sure" I smiled brightly at him and tried not to think about my father. A short while later we parked near a coffee place. Jaebum put his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm softly against the cold. I honestly don't mind it, it's really soft 'big brother'-y.

We walked into the shop and after sitting down we're greeted by an incredibly beautiful man with lightbrown hair that reached just under his shoulders, the front pieces pulled into a ponytail in the back. He was wearing a blue apron over a white blouse and black, stylish butler-like pants above simple black converse. His nametag said "K. Heechul" and his notebook for orders had cute little doodles on the edges. "Good morning~, what can I get you two gentlemen?"

He had a warm, slightly playful voice and a gorgeous bright smile. (a/n, me? lowkey whipped? Of course not) Jaebum looked at me with a raised eyebrow "what do you want Min?"
I smiled at the waiter and awkwardly rub my arm. "Oh uhm... A cappuccino please" Jaebum smiled and nodded "want any snacks?" I quickly shake my head "no, I'm good". Jb shrugs "a black coffee and... The chocolate mix please. By the way Hee-mi, how's Momo?"

The man's face brightened even more, if possible but he suddenly looked a bit shy. "She's great! Babyyy~" he called to the back of the small coffeeshop, since there were no other customers at the moment. An equally gorgeous girl's head popped out of the kitchen. "Don't call me that when there's customers you dic- OHMYGOD hey Jb! Who's the cutie?"

I looked at Jaebum with a bit of confusion. He knows them that well? "This is Seungmin, a new friend of mine and Jinyoung" Momo smiled at us while she wrapped her arms around Heechul, who became slightly red and practically fanboyed in silence. "Oh that's lovely, how did you meet him? Somehow there's always a story attached to your friends Jae" she giggled softly and Heechul laid his arm around her shoulders and kissed her hair.

"We uhm..." Jae awkwardly started "Well the first time I met them was outside the 7/11, after I got beat up by some creep that wanted money or something, the second time I was beat up by some drunk perverts and went knockout the moment he arrived. They treated the hurt places and cared for me while I was in pain. (All good now though) and now I kind of hope we won't meet again because for some reason we only see eachother after I'm harassed." I calmly explained with a bright smile at the couple.

"Woah.. How are you so casual about that? It seems like a drag! Didn't it hurt a lot?" Heechul raised an eyebrow with widened eyes. I shrugged "it did, but not anymore and they took good care of me!" Suddenly Jb cleared his throat and obviously fake coughed "Hee-mi" cough "my poor throat" cough "so thirsty" cough "I'm so dehydrated"