chapter 16 //

A/N

two chapters in a row????? calm down luv xx

schools still kicking my ass but at least i uploaded here lolol someone told me i should start selling my art as stickers on redbubble....

it takes me like two whole years to write a chapter on wattpad what makes you think i can draw enough chibis to make money there lolol procrastination is a problem

"Leige-sama." Angelica didn't really want to touch the sleeping boy, so she poked his face with the back of her pencil, not the sharp bit, because she was nice like that.

Since it was tiring for her to keep on stressing the word '-sama' when she spoke, she just glared at him whenever she felt as though she needed to renew her hatred for him.

Which used to be often. It just went unnoticed because all the boy did was sleep, and so she eventually stopped doing that after the first lesson.

Leige blinked, letting the blurry objects in front of him focus in their own time before looking at the clock.

However, a figure blocked him before he could.

"No, it's not lunch. And you slept through break. It's training period now, we all go as a class so I had to wake you up. It wasn't like I optionally woke you up or anything!" she ended the last sentence hurriedly before hurrying off, joining Yumi.

Leige looked at the class, who were indeed leaving.

Why though? What was training period?

Looking around, he saw the boy in front of him still standing up to go.

Ah. Sashimi-kun.

"Sashimi-kun."

"Samishi." the other boy corrected.

"Sashimi-kun."

"..."

"What's training period?" Sashimi's eyes lit up as he looked at the smaller boy.

"Oh, you don't know?! Well, obviously, it's for the Annual Tournament next month!"

...Was he going to explain how they would train?

Luckily, before he could respond, Sashimi continued.

"We, as a class, all compete by alphabetical order! Then, the winners fight the winners and so on! It's like a mini class tournament, so exciting!!" Sashimi explained with a smile, looking genuinely excited to start training.

 Ah.

Leige was going to get his ass kicked wasn't he.

"Oh, don't worry about changing. Changing into a more suitable outfit for fighting wouldn't do any good for a rank 5 like you." and just like that, Sashimi returned to his cocky attitude.

Leige didn't reply, instead thinking of how he could avoid getting a beating.

Did they have some sort of nurse? Healing magic? 

...He would need it.

For some reason, Sashimi was waiting for him, and it was only then when he realised that Sashimi was indeed wearing different clothes. 

It was nothing fancy, just an outfit that allowed him more movement than the school uniform.

"I specialise in fire. Cool, right?!" Sashimi exclaimed as they walked down the hall. "What do you specialise in? Oh wait, you're a rank 5. I forgot." he smirked, looking down at the unaffected boy.