A Date?!

***

Hey Familia of the Closet! Here, have more content. I only do these intro things to keep my sanity. Anyway, enjoy! :D

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto)

"Wait, where's my jacket?" I muttered. Then I remembered. "Asada still has it." I put my shoes on and ran out the house and into the shed. I pushed the bike out and mounted it, turning the engine over. I revved and sped off to Asada's place. I drove past the cafe I met up with Kikuoka at once. A flood of memories filled my head. Of Zaskar's GGO. And Rath's Underworld. "Not all of them were bad." I thought of the first time I met Asada. Before I knew it, I had already arrived at the apartment complex. I parked, cut the engine, and got off. I checked the time, it was '11:29.' Cutting it a little close. I ran up the stairs and to the door, knocking on it as soon as I got there. i made sure to take the short amount of time to fix myself. 

"Coming!" Asada called from the other side of the door. I stepped back. The door opened, revealing Asada in the outfit from earlier. She was still wearing my jacket. I'll let her wear it a little longer. She looks so cute in it. 

"Ready to go?" I asked, holding out my hand. She took it and nodded, closing her door and locking it. We walked down to my bike and got on. I handed her my helmet. She took it and put it on. I started the engine and revved it, speeding out of the driveway. 

***

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Asada held onto my helmet. We walked in and waited to order. 

"Hi, what can we do for you?" The woman at the register asked. I stepped forward. 

"Hi, can I get a Kare Pan and 2 chocolate Taiyaki please?" She nodded.  

"That will be ¥1949.63." She smiled sweetly. I pulled out my VISA and put it into the machine. I typed my pin and took my card back, along with the receipt. I led Asada to a booth in the corner. She got in first, and I got in after. Since the booth was a little cramped, we were very close. I could feel nervosity just dripping off of her. I decided to poke the bear a bit. I slowly wrapped my arm over her shoulder. Her face turned red as a rose. I laughed on the inside as to not spoil my fun. To make it worse, I kissed her on the cheek. She was vibrating with embarrassment, even though no one was looking at us. 

"K-Kazuto." She whined quietly. I finally laughed externally, but not loudly. I took my arm away, but she stopped me. I looked at her in a surprised manner, but smiled. She put my arm back around her. Then a man came with our food. 

"A Kare Pan, and two chocolate Taiyaki." He placed it on the table.

"Thank you." I said. The man walked away, I took my arm back. I could see that Asada was disappointed, but I can't eat with one hand. At least, that anyone knows of. When I eat, I'm a very skilled eater. Asada grabbed a piece of curry bread, which is what a Kare Pan is, and bit into it. I grabbed one and bit into it as well. It was still hot, but it didn't feel like it. Almost as if they were the flames of a character from a show I watched a while ago. It was about this teenage boy, who was secretly the spawn of Satan. And his flames were hot, because they're the same flames that destroyed villages, cities, countries. But they didn't feel hot. Remembering stuff like this is the true power of an Otaku. 

"So." Asada said. I looked at her with a piece of the curry bread hanging out of my mouth. 

"Whmpht." I mumbled. She laughed. I took 5 seconds to chew and swallow. "What." 

"What..." She paused. "What... Are we?" 

"Whatever you want us to be." I answered. "Strangers, acquaintances, friends, best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, lovers." She blushed at the last two, especially the last one.