To Be And Not To Be

***

Hey, Familia of the Closet! Just a forewarning, there is going to be a major lemon scene in this chapter. Like, MAJOR major. But other than that. Got nothing else to say, so... ENJOY!!!! LOVE YA<3

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto)

"I forgot how many of these things there were!" Lisbeth groaned.

"Suck it up! We're almost there!" I shouted. We were running up the stairs to the first-floor boss.

"Seriously though, are we sure that Kayaba didn't make more stairs?" Klein complained.

"It is the same amount of stairs! Now shut the hell up, and get ready! We're almost there!" I yelled. As we climbed a few more stairs, the hallway became visible. We got to the top and entered the chamber that leads into the boss room. Just before we reached the door, I looked at everyone. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." They said in tandem.

"Now, remember, we only have to make it to the other side of the chamber. Do not engage unless you have to. Do you understand?" I spoke firmly.

"Yes." They all said once again.

"Here we go." I turned to the door and slowly shoved it open. The room stayed pitch black, even once we walked in.

"I don't like this," Klein added. "It lit up immediately last time."

"C'mon, let's just keep going..." I said unsurely. We began walking forward, cautious with every step. None of us had our weapons out, and that irked Klein. He reached for his Katana, but the moment it came even a millimeter out of its scabbard, the room lit up. Illfang the Kobald Lord stood before us. His minions snarled as they stepped out from behind the gargantuan beast. "Shit, weapons!" We all took our weapons out. Our archer nocked an arrow, our tanks prepared to swing, our samurai got into his battle stance. I grinned madly, closing my eyes. I felt the all-too-familiar surge of energy flow through me.

"Oh my god! Kayaba made the bosses stronger!" Silica shouted. I kept my eyes closed. I figured something like that would happen. Knowing that there's more on the line, I gripped my blades, transferring the energy to them. My eyes opened, first feeling the illusion of blindness. Neon blue light filled the corridor.

"So what? We can take it!" I yelled. I unconsciously ran in the direction of the boss. It let out an earth-rattling screech while unsheathing its previously-endowed Nodachi. I jumped, practically flying across the room, landing in front of Illfang. It swung overhand, attempting to crush me. I lightly moved my Elucidator in the way, causing Illfang knockback. "Checkmate."

"Wow..." Sinon muttered as she watched the brilliant light show reflecting off of my blades. With each strike, a good chunk is taken from the boss's health gauge. I closed my eyes again. My blades directed me upwards, downwards, to the left and right. They were my soul, my source of life. No. They weren't my source of life anymore. They were replaced by something better. I opened my eyes. The word just slipped out of my mouth.

"Asada..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As we walked out of the dungeon, entering floor 2, Lisbeth turned to me.

"You said something during the battle. What was it?" She put her finger to my chest.

"Wait, w-what?" I acted innocently, but it was clear that I was lying.

"Yeah, c'mon! What did you say?" Silica did the same as Lisbeth.