The Gunpowder Blade

***

Hey, Familia of the Closet! I'm so excited. The book is almost done. I have got the rest pretty much planned out. So excited. Anyway, there will be a partial lemon scene in this chapter. They don't go all the way, but they get pretty close. But other than that, hope you enjoy it. Love you!<3

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto)

Suddenly, a big alert popped up in front of us. It said. "Congratulations." Then another alert popped up in front of me. It said,

"Congrats!

You got the last attack bonus.

Weapon - The Gunpowder Blade"

"A weapon?" Sinon asked. I selected and generated the item. It pixelated in the air, forming a large Greatsword. "Holy crap." I stood up and swung it around. Clearly, I was good at it. Although, it's a Greatsword, so not as professional as Dual Blading. I opened it's stats. My jaw dropped to the floor. 

"What the everloving fuck?" I said. "These stats are 2 times better than my Elucidator and Dark Repulsor combined." 

"Oh my god," Sinon said. Then a light bulb lit up in my head. I opened my player window and went through my items, generating my upgrade crystal. "Oh, right. You got that upgrade that maxes out your two-handedness." I used the crystal, it shattered into particles. I opened my player window and checked my player statistics. I scrolled and read my info. 

"My two-handedness is my strongest form of combat now," I said, completely unaffected by the shocking news. I unsheathed my two swords and looked at them. My mind flooded with memories. Of SAO. Of boss battles. Of Asuna. I shook my head and unequipped them, equipping my new sword. It hung from my back in a long brown scabbard. I turned to Sinon. "Ready to go?" 

"Yep," She grinned. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers. She blushed as we walked over to the stairs and ascended them.

***

We walked out of the dungeon, arriving at floor 75. I looked over and noticed the others waiting on the grass just to the left of the stairway. They all had an apologetic look on their faces, but no one said anything. Mine and Sinon's hands were still interlocked. She tightened her grip on my hand as Asuna walked over to us. She stood in front of me with her head hung low. 

"We're sorry. We should've stayed and helped." She said, beginning to cry. I looked over to the others, all of them were nodding in agreement. Enki got up and walked over to us. He put his hand on Asuna's shoulder. 

"We just didn't want to risk what you were willing to." He explained. 

"Normally, I would've agreed, and come along. But I didn't, because I wanted a rematch with the giant blue prick. And the only person that stayed to help, is the one that I want to protect the most. I'm not mad. Just disappointed. Enki, you're new to this game, I don't blame you. But Asuna, Klein, you two should've wanted to destroy that thing as much as I did." I said, walking away from them. Sinon didn't resist when I turned the other way. 

"Are you okay?" Sinon whispered, squeezing my hand tighter. I nodded and smiled. She seemed skeptical but didn't say anything. We continued walking down the road until we reached a small village, with only 6 buildings. One of them had a sign saying "Inn," so we stopped in there. I pushed the door open and looked inside. The was a bar with stairs leading up to the rooms. I let go of Sinon's hand, which made her pout. I turned to her and tilted her head upwards, placing a lingering kiss on her lips. She grinned madly. I walked over to the bar counter and went behind it, finding a bottle of unopened Lagavulin Whiskey. I grabbed it and took two glasses from the shelf. I walked back over to Sinon.