Lesser Evil

***

Hey Familia of the Closet! Here, have more fucking content (Mind the language). I'm happy to get back to writing. But let's not delve into that. Enjoy this chapter! Love you!

-Seijirou

***

(Suguha)

"Who the fuck are you?!" A female voice on the other end yelled. I winced at the volume.

"I could ask you the same thing." I asked coldly.

"What are you doing answering Kazy-sama's phone?" She questioned snottily. 'Kazy-sama?' I was astounded.

"Who the hell even are you?" I became impatient.

"My name is Sakura Takahashi." She spoke proudly. "Now, who are you."

"My name is Suguha Kirigaya, Kazuto's sister." I answered. I knew I wasn't actually his sister, I thought it might help in this situation.

"Huh. Really." She said evilly.

"What?" I asked.

"You? Kazy-sama's sister? I doubt it." She said.

"Quiz me, bitch." I growled. I couldn't see her, but I could tell she was surprised.

"Who's Kazy-sama's-" She was cut off.

"For the love of god, call him Kazuto." I snapped.

"Alright. Who's Kazuto's favorite person?" Sakura asked. She's not gonna like my answer.

"Easy, it's Asada." I said.

"Wrong, it's me. You aren't Kazuto's sister." She whined. I hung up on her. I opened the camera app and took a selfie with Kazuto in view. He was still in the game. Once I took it, I sent it to Sakura and called her back. She answered almost immediately.

"You were saying?" I nearly sung.

"Ugh, Bitch." She muttered.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked.

"I called you a bitch!" She yelled.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Nothing I want to get into." Sakura snapped. I'll give you a little hint. I made sure to get my boobs in the picture.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, she hung up. I looked at the phone in confusion before setting it down. I looked back at Kazuto. His face was so peaceful. I got up and left Kazuto's room, returning to mine. I looked around before picking up my phone and opening messages. I entered the group chat consisting of Me, Kazuto, Tsuboi, Rika, Keiko, and Andrew. I tapped the message bar and began typing.

Me: Hi

I heard Kazuto's phone chime in the other room.

Keiko: Hay

Rika: Hiiiii

Tsuboi: 'Sup

Andrew: How's it going?

Andrew is so formal.

Me: I have a question.

Rika: What?

Me: Any of you ever heard the name Sakura Takahashi?

Keiko: No

Tsuboi: Sorry I haven't

Andrew: Nope

Rika: Now that you mention it, I remember Kazuto mentioning the name a while ago. Something about a stalker. He said that she took a step too far.