Give Me A Reason

***

Hey Familia of the Closet! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Sorry I'm uploading as often as I used to. I just don't have as much time on my hands as I used to. Anyway, thanks for reading. Love you!

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto)

I looked a the floor with the same shameful face I had when she first admitted she had feelings for me. I think Suguha remembered because she immediately hugged me. 

"Listen, I don't care that you didn't tell me. As long as you're okay." Suguha whispered. 

"But, just a second ago, you said-" I tried to argue. 

"I don't care about that anymore. I figured you'd know by now that girls change their mind a lot." She stroked my head, attempting to comfort me. I sighed in defeat and hugged her back. She let me go and sat on her bed. I sat next to her. She placed her head on my shoulder. "I don't care that you didn't tell me. I'm just upset that you didn't do anything about her. But I do want to know one thing. What did she do? Apparently, she took a step to far." 

"She..." I hesitated. "She made a joke out of SAO. Like it was just a game. When it wasn't."

"Oh." Suguha looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said. She suddenly hugged me again.

"It's fine." She replied. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door. Suguha followed. Grandma and Grandpa were in their room with the door closed. It seems like they didn't hear the bell. I opened the door and saw the delivery man next to a long box, about 3 and a half feet long. He was also holding a smaller box. 

"Are you Kazuto Kirigaya?" The man asked. I nodded. "Sign here please." He pointed to the line at the bottom of the paper connected to the clipboard. He extended his pen to me. I took it and rapidly signed my signature on the paper. 

"Thank you." I said, he then handed me the box. I grabbed onto the other box before it fell. He walked back to his truck and drove away. 

"What are these?" Suguha asked. I handed her the long box. She could barely hold it. "Really... heavy..." 

"Come on." I gestured for her to follow me to my room. Once we arrived, I placed the small box on the bed. I then took the box from Suguha who was panting and placed it on the bed as well. "What the hell is in that?" I reached into my bag and pulled out a stylish Stiletto knife, releasing the blade. I slit the tape across the top of the box. Once the box started to open, I could feel a tear slide down my cheek. 

"You ready?" I half-whispered. 

"Sure. Are you alright?" She asked. I nodded and pulled out an obscure black object wrapped in bubble wrap. I slowly unwrapped it and placed the long item on the bed. 

"I ordered these to this house a couple days ago." I said. I picked up the object. It was a sharp replica of my Elucidator from Sword Art Online. "This is my sword, from SAO." Suguha's jaw dropped at the gorgeous design of the jet black monster of a blade. I leisurely pulled the blade out of the scabbard, revealing the beautiful metalwork. 

"Wow." Suguha whispered. I nodded. I pulled another object out of the box, it was a leather strap to hang the scabbard on your back with. I hooked up the scabbard to the strap and placed the sword back in the sheath.

"Come on." I slung the scabbard and sword over my head, like I did in SAO. I led her outside into the backyard. She sat on the veranda while I stood in the middle of the yard. I stayed silent, remembering the swift movements I was able to execute in SAO. Every step, leap, slash. I breathed in deeply, and moved. I reenacted the "Horizontal Square" skill I was able to use in all three games; Sword Art, Alfheim, and Gun Gale. One slash, two slashes, three slashes, and the fourth and final one, tracing the shape of a square in the air. Although, since we weren't in a game, you couldn't see the traced lines. I sheathed the sword and looked at Suguha. She was clapping. Then a light bulb went off in her head. 

"Is that why when we fought with Kendo Shinai, you said it was a little lighter than you're used to?" She blurted. I nodded and chuckled. I walked up to her and grinned. We went back to my room to open the other package. I took my knife and slit the tape. I opened it and pulled out a couple pieces of metal, along with a furry carpet-like material. I put together the pieces to complete the sword holder. I wrapped the furry material around the pegs that the sword would rest on. I placed the holder on the shelf beside the window and carefully placed the sword onto the holder. I stood back to admire my work. 

"How does it look?" I asked. Suguha grinned. 

"Good." She punched me in the shoulder playfully and left the room. I walked to my bed and pushed the boxes and wrapping onto the floor. I hopped onto the bed and turned on my phone, checking for notifications. There were a couple from Asada. I opened them, my eyes grew wide with horror. The texts read...

Asada: Hey