Chapter 5 - "What if I told you"

++++++++

It's a leap of faith, that's all it is - Spider-Man into the spider-verse.

(Creds to Noel

(Creds to Noel. Leart)

++++++++

It had been 2 weeks since Harry told Draco everything and today Harry was going to Draco's house after school to watch movies since his parents weren't home.

The two agreed to meet in the car park after the 5th period. And Harry was looking for a sign of Draco's Tesla, miserably failing and deciding to wait for more cars to leave. He sat down on a low brick wall and waited patiently.

"Short stack get in," Harry looked up and smiled as a familiar blonde swerved in front of him, he walked up to his tesla and got in the passengers' seat.

"Let's go," Draco said when Harry buckled his seat belt, this was going to be fun.

As they drove Harry picked up some habits Draco had while driving. He radiated a lot of boyfriend energy. Every time the two went over a speed bump he would reach out and place his hand on Harry's chest stopping him from jolting.

Harry blushed when he did that, it was a loving move, and when he asked Draco why he did so, he just said he felt like he needed to protect the latter.

It amazed Harry, how he said these things so casually. How Draco looked at him as if he was his whole world. And maybe just maybe he could make Draco his whole world too.

After a few minutes, Draco swerved into a driveway and parked swiftly.

"Are you visiting a friend? I'll wait in the car," Harry said confused as to why the blonde stopped

"Harry, we're at my house?" Draco said also confused

Harry looked at Draco and then at the massive building.

"Holy shit," he muttered as he walked with Draco to his front door.

Draco opened the front door to reveal a beautiful interior, "Woah,"

"Close your mouth tidge you'll catch flies," Harry cleared his throat and closed it.

Harry and Draco walked into his screening room, and Draco sat down casually while Harry was in awe, slowly sitting next to Draco

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Princess and the frog?" harry questioned looking at the list of movies

  "Ok," Draco responded putting it on and throwing a blanket over the two of them.

As the movie neared the end, Draco looked over to Harry and smiled, he was really the perfect human being, he watched as harry laughed at something that happened and turned to Draco making them lock eyes.