Epilouge - Take these memories

++++++++

All we see in the sky forever
, we let the world pass by for forever feels like we could go on for forever this way - DEH ( for forever)

All we see in the sky forever , we let the world pass by for forever feels like we could go on for forever this way - DEH ( for forever)

+++++++++

Harry stood in their walk-in wardrobe packing his clothes.

Today he and Draco were going to move to their new flat in London. Draco had got a place in the Law Department at Hogwarts university and he'd got a place in the Veterinarian Department.

All his friends are going there too. Even though Draco was in Slytherin with Blaise, Pansy and Theo - he still gets to see him lots during school and when they go home. PlusHarry was in Gryffindor with Ron and Hermione as well so he didn't mind.

He was broken from his thoughts by Miracle and Tinsel jumping around.  They had grown a lot bigger, but they were still incredibly cute. He ushered the dogs out and then continued packing his bags.

Harry then stumbled across a grey piece of cloth on the floor. He picked it up and smiled as he saw what it was.

His grey shorts,  the whole reason he got together with Draco, maybe he didn't hate Dudley as much for the grey shorts. They quite literally changed his life.

"you almost done packing Hazza?"
Draco asked stepping over several boxes to get to his boyfriend.

Draco laughed when he saw what Harry was holding.

"You used to hate those,"
Harry nodded and laughed too
"I'm glad it happened though," Harry said turning around to face Draco.

"Funny how we got together because of grey shorts, maybe we should frame it,"

Harry hit his arm jokingly,
"Shut up,"
"Harry how could you," Draco gasped being the drama queen he is.

Harry went on to his tiptoes and Draco leaned down to kiss him.
"Thank you, Draco,"
"For What?"
"Asking if I was ok?"
"I love you,"
'Love you too idiot,'
'Way to ruin the moment Harry,'
'Shush lets go load the car,'

Once Draco and his dad had loaded all the boxes into the car, Draco's mum shed a few tears. It was time to go.

Draco held Harry's hand as they stepped outside.

"It's kinda cold," Harry said shivering slightly
"Take my jacket Hazza?"
Draco said memories running back to him

"Always,"