Chapter 9 - "That's to much!"

+++++++++

You beside me and me beside you,
Let's capture this moment- Seventeen (Snapshoot)

You beside me and me beside you,Let's capture this moment- Seventeen (Snapshoot)

+++++++++
Harry's POV

I woke up to Draco's arm wrapped around me,  Frick I fell asleep in his bed . I sheilded my eyes from the invading sunlight that was streaming into the room, processing my surroundings and where I was.

I was here, I m really here. With him.

I smiled to my self, If this was a dream it would have been a pretty  bad dream to wake up to.

I went to get up but squeaked when he pull be back down on the bed. "Five more minutes please" 'I nodded and nuzzled my nose into the crook of his neck, contently. I normally wasn't one for physical touch but with Draco it felt different.

Like a sense or normality, almost like I was at home for the first time. It was comforting, I was experiencing feeling I hadn't before. It did get overwhelming at times but it was a journey I was willing to undertake.

"Good morning,"

Draco rolled on top of me making me groan as I tried to push him off.

"Get up you lazy green bean,"

"Are you being heightphobic right now Harry?"

"Says you, you called me nicknames for months," I laughed hitting him softly.

"Fair play,"  he said rolling of me, allowing me to finally get up.

I went to my room to shower and get ready when I came out of my room i was met by Draco who was also dressed.Draco wore a simple jumper, black trousers and airforces . I suddenly felt insecure in my joggers and a big yellow hoodie with a black bucket hat that I stole from Draco , but since I didn't have anything else I just assured my self it was okay.

"you ready?" He held out his hand for me to take which I accepted moving closer to him.
"Yes,"
"Let's go out for breakfast and then we can shop for your clothes,"

We quickly made our way downstairs and too Dracos car ready for the day ahead of us, it was good way to start the day. The whole car journey we sang stupid loud and laughed at our terrible singing.

We soon arrived at the shopping centre however, I quickly realised Thai was t a shopping centre. It was an outlet.

"Draco you are not taking me into a designer outlet," I stood infront of him trying to guide him back to his car,

"Oh yeah," he challenged me looking at me laughing slightly.

"Yea- HEY!" Draco scooped me up over his shoulder walking casually into the outlet.

"Fuck, put me down," I whined flailing my limbs.

"Promise you won't run,"

"Fine, stinky,"

The whole day I was dragged around from store to store trying to convince Draco not to buy me entire stores.

"Draco that's too much!" I pulled him away from the show section begrudgingly.
'Its only £1000!'
'That's a lot of money,"
"Well, you're worth it,"
I let him continue as I knew I wasn't going to win this argument. Draco paid for everything and didn't tell me the total for anything.
"You're spending too much money,"
"Harry just let me buy it for you,"
I sighed and nodded as I made my way to the till of another shop yet again.

+++++++++

Draco's POV

"Hang on put the stuff on the till let me grab you a belt,"I rushed quickly to get back in time to pay.

When I came back and  I saw the cashier flirting with Harry, he looked very uncomfortable and started to hyperventilate when she placed one of her grubby hands on my boyfriend that was my last straw.

I quickly walked up to Harry and pulled him away from her giving her a death glare as jealousy over took me.

"You ok baby?" I asked placing the belt in the counter and turning to Harry.
'Mhmm,' he hummed hugging my torso.

I kissed his head making the cashier scoff, I smirked and paid for the stuff, grabbing Harry's hand and walking out.
'Thanks Dray that was so weird," he seemed to pick up what I was doing.

"It's fine hazza your mine and mine only,"

"That's right," he smiled back making my heart swell he was too precious.

After 2 hours of walking around Harry started to complain.
"Dray can we go now I'm tired of walking,"
"We still have to get one or two things," I said scanning my mental list.
He groaned softly shuffling along behind me.
I crouched down and ushered him to get on my back.

He got on and squealed when I stood up wrapping his hands around my neck. He was really light, man I had to get this boy fed properly.

"so this is how you see the world!" He gasped sarcastically
"I guess?"
"It's so high,"
I laughed at him and continued walking getting a couple of 'awes' and ' so cute' and 'they're lucky'.

I ordered for a car ages ago to take the bags home as there were a lot of them.
When we got back to the car  Harry crawled into his seat and put the hood over his head.
"You didn't have to do this for me you know?" He said taking my hand on the joystick and locking them together.
"Oh but I did princess," I kissed his hand.

"You're lucky I'm too tired to argue,"

By the time we got home Harry was half asleep.

When we got home I opened the door and went to the mini-fridge to get us some snacks. While Harry flopped on the sofa exhausted.

" You're a seriously an idiot for making me walk around the Shopping centre for 6 bloody hours," he pouted, rubbing his feet for emphasis

"it was for you though!" I reasoned making him scoff playfully.

"minus 10 boyfriends points and plus five because you gave me a piggyback ride,"

"What? , mean,"

"Seriously though, thank you," he smiled softly kissing my hand before he   fell asleep dramatically. This boy is my entire world.