Bonus - "Merry christmas,"

+++++++++
You're all that I need underneath the tree- Kelly Clarkson ( underneath the tree)

+++++++++You're all that I need underneath the tree- Kelly Clarkson ( underneath the tree)

++++++++

It was Christmas morning and Draco woke up happily to his boyfriend's soft snores beside him. Harry looked really cute while sleeping. He gently kissed him on the forehead and rolled out of bed not wanting to wake him up. He threw on some jeans and a coat quickly ran his hand through his hair and walked downstairs. Tinsel was wrapped around the bannisters and mistletoe was hung around with little statues of elves made to look like they were climbing the walls.

He walked further down to the lounge to smile to himself as he looked at the Christmas tree, He and Harry decorated it. He remembered picking Harry up to put him on the Christmas tree cuz he was an angel and Harry bursting into a fit of giggles while trying to yell at him to put him down.

He chuckled at the memory and quickly made his way to his car he was going to pick up Harry's gift. Harry wanted to be a vet and he loves animals he also said he had always dream about having a dog. So he decided to get him 2 dogs this Christmas and he had found the perfect two.

He pulled up to the dog shelter and walked in, the smell of dogs slapping me in the face. 'Draco Malfoy,' I said as I walked to the desk 'Oh Miracle and Tinsel are very excited right this way,'

He walked into the room where the two dogs ran at him excitedly, they were quite familiar with him as he met them when they were 1 week old. Now they were old enough to take home.

'Hello Miracle and Tinsel you ready to go home,' he said crouching down. They barked happily. Miracle was a black Labrador retriever with green eyes and Tinsel was a golden Labrador retriever with one blue eye and one grey eye.

He put them both in a box and carried them to his car occasionally cooing at them. Harry was going to be thrilled.

-time skip-

Harry woke up to Draco kissing him all over his face as usual. He woke up in a great mood since it was of course Christmas. He smiled and latched himself onto Draco. Draco stood up with Harry standing on the bed so they were eye to eye.

'Good morning sunshine,' Draco said nuzzling his nose against his.

'Sunshine that's new,' Harry sighed.

'Merry Christmas baby,' Draco said pressing his lips to Harry's

'Merry Christmas Dray dray,' he giggles jumping down from the bed.

He skipped happily to the door and turned around 'Let's go open some presents,' his green eyes gleaming with excitement.

'I already have what I want for Christmas though,' Draco said hugging Harry from behind.

'Let's go you sap,'  Harry said grabbing Draco's hand and leading him downstairs. They sat down happily. Draco parents had gone on Holiday for themselves but Draco didn't mind cause it meant he could spend more time with Harry.

First Harry opened all his presents except Draco's. He got chocolate from Ron, an autobiography about a vet from Hermione, a colour changing phone case from Blaise and gold beats from Pansy. He tossed the wrapping paper like confetti and Draco luckily caught a picture so it looked like it was raining Christmas confetti in his Christmas PJs. He smiled at the picture and started on his gifts.

Draco got: a box of pictures from when they were younger from Blaise, new swimming goggles from Ron, a bunch of pictures of him and Harry being cute from Hermione and silver beats from Pansy. He had to make sure to thank them later.

'I'll make us some hot chocolate,' Harry beamed shuffling to the kitchen.

'I going to get your present then,' I replied before making my way to my car.

I brought the wrapped boxes in (with holes in the side for breathing) and placed them down shushing the little puppies who obeyed after a dog treat or two. They had little present toppers on them hears and it made them look adorable. Harry came back in holding a box and hot chocolate and gaped at the size of the boxes before him.

'Draco you bought me a whole wardrobe, a phone and a Nintendo switch and you got two big gifts?' He chuckled looking at me in disbelief sipping his hot chocolate and watching me slowly open his gift.

It was beautiful it was a dragon necklace with emerald in encrusted cleverly into it with 'I love you dragon' engraved in the back. Harry looked at me in suspense and I felt one or two tears run down my face, no one I had ever been with gave me such a heartfelt gift before. 'Is that a good cry or a bad cry? God, do you really hate it that much?' Harry sounded genuinely sad and concerned. I chuckled quietly and leant forward to kiss him gently 'this is one of the best gifts  I've had in a long time,' Harry was elated and hugged me tightly. 'I love you, Dray,' 'Love you too hazza,' 

'Open your gifts the suspense is killing me,' Draco said ushering Harry to his gifts.

One of the boxes hand Tinsel around it and the other had Miracle written in cursive. He looked at me confused and slowly opened the box. Only to be attacked by Tinsel licking his face 'You bought me a puppy!?' he squealed

'Well not exactly,' I said smirking

'You mean...' He looked at the other box and opened it to see a sleeping miracle. 'He is so cute!' He said happily picking him up waking up the dog only to be greeted by warm licks.

Draco took a picture of his beautiful boyfriend with Miracle in his hands touching his nose to Miracle's nose and Tinsel lying in his lap contently.  'Draco they look like us!' He excitedly realisation in his voice, Draco nodded knowingly.

'What are their names?' Harry gushed

'This one is Miracle,' he said pointing to the one in Harry's hands.  'And this one is Tinsel,' he said picking him up 'They are both  boys'

'Let's take a selfie for Instagram,' Harry said as he held miracle closer and Draco posed with tinsel in the background.

He posted it and hugged Draco 'Thank you for this Draco you really mean the world to me,' Harry said still hugging him 'you're welcome Hazza you deserve the sun the moon and the stars and nothing less,' Harry blushed and kissed him.

'Should we just watch Christmas movies and cuddle for the rest of the day?'

'Sounds perfect,'

What was the author doing writing Christmas stories in September?

I don't know either!