Chapter 6 - "Take my jacket"

++++++++

You don't have to wait for life to be perfect before you decide to be happy - Anon

++++++++

No one's POV

"Hazza?"

" Yeah? , " Harry looked up blushing at the nickname that was just adopted, something a bit more personal to him rather than an 'short implied' nickname than he was used to.

"We should probably head back to school for fourth period," Draco said sighing and standing up brushing of dirt from his trousers.

"No shit sherlock, "He said standing up eyeing Draco's watch staring clearly that the bell could go any second.

"I know you will miss me nugget but that is not an excuse to be rude ,plus, we have English together soon anyway," he smirked holding out his hand for Harry to take, he took it graciously and allowed himself to be guided away to the school once again.

Draco was on Cloud 9 . He really couldn't believe that his long term crush accepted him. It was literally everyone's wish in life, he felt as though he wasn't worthy enough for this amazing happenstance.

To land a boy as cute as Harry he must be doing something right. He reminded himself to thank the universe for his fortune. Draco felt his boyfriend's hand shaking in his own tearing him from his thoughts.

" Hey, what's wrong?" He asked looking down to meet Harry's eyes.

"Nothing it's just a bit cold," you could hear his teeth chattering as he spoke.

It finally came to Draco's attention that Harry was wearing shorts and a thin loose jumper in autumn. If anything it was reminded him that Harry still lived with the Dursley's.

"Here, take my jacket," The blonde said shrugging his varsity jacket of his shoulders and holding it for Harry to put his arms into.

"Are you sure won't you be cold?" Harry asked concern startling to creep in.

" Don't worry about me, princess,"

"I'm not a princess," Harry said glaring at him

Draco chuckled at the sight of Harry in his jacket he looked so adorable. The sleeves hung over his hands and the hem of the jacket which would have reached his waist was just above the hem of Harry's shorts. The jacket was even slightly big for Draco, Then again Draco was 6 3'while Harry was 5'7

"That looks a tad bit big on  you,"he said teasingly.

"I get it I'm short in your eyes, no need to rub it in," he sneered hitting his arm.

"Harry, you are literally the least scary looking person in this school and you really act as if you scare me," Draco laughed.  Harry glared at him playfully pushing him gently

"that's it I want to break up,"

"Wait Harry, babe , darling, cutie, no please don't do this it was a joke," Draco cried dramatically

"Fine, but we both know whos in charge?"

"Yes sir," Draco saluted harry who nodded in approval jokingly

When they reached the school Draco kissed Harry's forehead.

"And you say I'm the sap?"

"shush you love it," he said squeezing me "see you in English princess,"

"still not a princess,"

"say what you like," Draco called over his shoulder. Smiling happily.

++++++++

Harry's POV

The Bell rang which was my signal to start to get to my next class.

I am happy. It's not something that I say often I don't think I've said it in years. Being around Draco Malfoy makes me happy, he actually cares about me and now he's my boyfriend. One of the may things I didn't expect to happen today or in my lifetime if I'm gonna be honest.

For once in my life, I'm not dreading every second of it. I made my way to biology surrounded by people staring at me mainly because I had a massive varsity jacket that said MALFOY 09 very clearly on the back. People really don't have anything to do? I went crimson as I hurried my walking (well as quick as my 'short' legs could carry me) to avoid questions.

When I arrived in the class I found a seat and thought of Draco. Am I too attached already? It doesn't matter. Today was just taking notes, I am also really good at biology anyway.

I couldn't wait for English even though I hate English normally but the fact that my boyfriend was going to be there made it 100x better. The words felt foreign on my tongue, I was excited to see where this relationship could go.

++++++++

time skip

"Class dismissed," Mrs Mcgonagall smiled.

I quickly packed my things and headed towards the door only to be greeted by Draco standing there leaning against the wall. I was sure my heart jump into throat. I fell over staring at his feet and my books scattered everywhere,
" Oh, shit are you ok Harry?" He seemed concerned crouching drown to help me up.

"You have nice shoes," I said sheepishly.It wasn't a lie.

He laughed and put my books in my bag, "I am so buying you a new bag,"

I  put my hands up for him to help me up, he pulled me to my feet and I reached for my bag. However, he quickly pulled it out of my reach. "Don't worry princess I've got it,"
"But- " I was cut off

"Princess don't need to fuss,"

"You have the weirdest nicknames,"

I rolled my eyes and took his hand regardless,he shot me a toothy grin and continued walking

Halfway through the lesson, Draco started to get bored.

"Harry...Harry," I glanced at him slightly.

"Do you have to distract me every lesson Draco," I replied not looking away from the board.

"But I have to tell you something really important,"

"What is it?"

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes now tell me,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"Are you really sure?" He asked excitedly

"Draco just spit it out" I had to stop himself from laughing at the stupid face that Draco was pulling.

"You're so pretty," he gushed squishing my cheeks

I rolled my eyes but at the same time, I tried to stop myself from blushing too obviously.dorky yet adorable.
"ha made you blush,"he said using his pencil to tap me on the nose making my nose scrunch up.

"you're so annoying,"

"Why thank you tidge,"

++++++++