ch.8

CH 08|| SM
Picture

"Salamat bruha!"

I grinned while giving them the pictures that I promised to them few days ago. We're here inside our classroom, kakaalis lang ng Prof. Dismissal na and wala na kaming last na subject for this day, that's why we decided to just spend our remaining time here, while waiting for the Pentacost's gig at Walters University.

"So, ano na? Story telling na girl! Akala mo ba makakatakas ka?" Charm raised her brow on me.

I rolled my eyes as I started to told them what happened yesterday. Sinabi ko lahat, including the holdapping scene.

"Oh my god! Sinaktan ka ba?" Charm covered her mouth in shock.

"What?! Anong kinuha sa'yo?" Alexis asked in disbelief.

"That was scary! What happened after?" Ericka asked, worried was written all over their faces.

I sighed heavily, remembering what happened last night. "Chandler came.." And I started to tell them what happened next.

They're all grinning like an idiot right now. They probably forgot about the kidnapping accident, because their minds were now clouded by Chandler and I. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Anong feeling ng swerteng fangirl?" Pang iintriga ni Lexi. Charm hit her on her arm. Lexi grunted. "What?!"

"Fangirl pa ba 'yan? Kung fangirl lang si Ejzh, edi unfair 'yon sa'tin kasi ibig sabihin may favoritism sila Chandler!"

My brow furrowed. "What do you mean by that Charm?" I asked, slightly chuckling.

She rolled her eyes dramatically. "Girl, try to ask all of Pentacost's fans. Tignan ko lang kung may makukuha kang sagot, kapag tinanong mo kung nakakatext nila 'yung mga 'yon." Then she faced our two friends. "Kayo, tinetext ba kayo nila Chandler?"

Lexi and Ericka shook their heads. Charm turn her attention to me. "See? Hindi lang fangirl tingin sa'yo no'n."

The more I refused to think about what she have told me, the more my heart aches in hoping that.. somehow , someday it's going to be true.

I laugh awkwardly. "B-baka sa iba gano'n siya.. Hindi lang naman siguro a-ko 'yung close niya na.. Fangirl."

"Hmm.." Charm just hummed, obviously didn't convinced on my reasons.

Iyon tuloy ang laman ng isip ko nang mag punta na kami sa room, kung saan mag hahanda ang mga fans ng Pentacost para sa gig later.

I noticed that all of us were already closed to each other in just a short period of time. That's why the room was filled of our shrieks and yells. All of us our really enjoying each others company. I am honestly comfortable to be with them all. It's been months already since I started to stan the Pentacost band, and here I am, still supporting them.

Parami na rin ng parami ang members. Some of them are from the other Universities. Sadya talaga silang dumadayo pa rito para lang tumulong. I'm also happy to meet and make some friends because of the band Pentacost.

"Jessa.." I called the President of the Fans club.

Jessa faced me with a friendly smile. "Hi Ejzhaori! Do you need anything? May problema ba sa mga merchandise?" She glanced at the placards that I was arranging on the table in front.

"Ah, no no.." Umiling ako. "I just want to inform you that I've prepared some new designs for our upcoming new merchandises."

Jessa's face brightened up, hearing my sudden news. "Oh that's good! Ano ba ang suggestions mo na bagong merch?"