ch.12

CH 12|| SM
Explain

I kept on mimicking the movement of Chandler's soft lips on mine

I kept on mimicking the movement of Chandler's soft lips on mine. My eyes were tightly closed, while both of my hands are grabbing a handful of his hair.

Gosh. Are we really doing this inside the girl's comfort room? What the hell?

My eyes were almost sleepy when I felt him get away from the kiss. He was still so close to my face, to the point that I can almost feel his hot breath against my skin. We're both catching our own breath, while resting in each other's forehead.

"I missed you.." Chandler whispered, staring intently at me.

My lips parted. I felt a sudden twisting and tingling sensation inside my belly. I couldn't even speak immediately, because I was caught off guard!

"Your lips were red.." Chandler whispered, looking at my lower lip, slightly caressing it using his thumb.

I gulped. "It's your fault. You sucked it too much."

The side of his lips rose up. "Sorry for kissing you in this kind of place."

I didn't talk because of embarrassment. Bakit nga ba dito pa kami nag pang abot?!

Chandler get off from me. He's still standing close, but he already put a small distance between us. He is wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt inside, black jeans and white shoes.

"You look tired, what did you do?" Chandler asked with a brow furrowed.

"Nothing, just a bunch of school works." I shrugged.

He sighed. "I'm sorry for avoiding you for almost a month."

Ngayong sinabi niyang muli iyon, naalala ko nanaman ang huling pagkikita namin. I grimaced. "It's okay, I understand. Your girlfriend was probably jealous of some other girls, including me—"

"Wait.. Ejzh, what are you talking about?" Chandler held both of my shoulders, making me faced him. Confusion was written all over his face.

I blinked twice. "H-hindi ba.. May girlfriend ka na?"

His brow creased even more! "G-girlfriend?"

I shot my brow up. Wala na ba sila? Nag break na? Ang bilis naman yata?

"Y-you kissed.." My gaze narrowed down on the ground, feeling a bit of jealousy while reminiscing what happened that night.

"W-wait.." Chandler held my chin up, making me stared at his worried eyes. "Y-you saw me.. And the girl.. the girl who kissed me outside the Club?" He carefully asked, weighing my expression.

I bit the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from frowning. I nodded quietly. Chandler's lips parted, before flickering his tongue on the side of his cheek.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just one of the aggressive fans." He explained in a low voice.

Aggressive fans? May ganoon silang supporters? Oh my god! That's creepy!