•last melody•

This is the final chapter of Sonorous Melody. This will be the end of the Pentacost Band Series #1. Thank you so much. I really appreciated all the reads, votes and comments specially these people.. Lovelots!

linenotes aga mo mag vote lagi!!
ekayuuuuwala ko masabi sa'yo
qeelllllyyyyy(kahit di mo pa binabasa lol)
air_jhelkahit malayo ka pa sa epilogue huhu.
Gelywings_ thank you!! aga mo mag vote uwu.
jantolala hello!

Ps. Midnight Harmony: Pentacost Series #2 Aethriou Nevyn's story is now posted! Check it out!

Epilogue || SM
Chandler Rance
-🎤🎙-

Sometimes, I wonder if love is really worth fighting for, but then, I met Ejzhaori Lewis and I knew I am ready for a war

God really knows if you're already fine to deal with the responsibility of commitment, because he'll reveal the right person for you under the right circumstances as well. You'll never noticed everything, not until you realized that she's already the one you wanted to be with for the rest of your life.

Best things really happened in the most unexpected ways and most unexpected time, just wait patiently because God will truly give what you really deserved.

Just like Ejzhaori for me. She's like an angel that suddenly came here that sent from above. Life has been too hard for me, since the day when our parents died. Lahat sa akin napunta, lahat ng hirap, bigat, at sakit ako ang nagdala. No one was there for me. Ako lang at ang kapatid ko na bata pa. Kaya pakiramdam ko ay sadyang iniregalo siya para sa akin upang mag patuloy.

Windsor:

Where are you? You're always late, kanina ka pa hinahanap.

I pursed my lips as I scribbled on my phone.

Ako:

Ikaw pumalit sa'kin.

I grinned before sliding my phone inside the pocket of my jeans. I casually walked along the field of our school, not minding the gazes of some fans around the place.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry!" The girl quickly get off from my held when she accidentally tripped over me, luckily, I caught her immediately before she could even fall on the ground.

"Careful.."

I was stunned for awhile when I saw her angelic face. Her eyes are like an almond shape with a long thick lashes, babaeng babae. Her voice sounds heaven too, kahit na tumili ay mala anghel pa rin sa pandinig. Her lips are plum and pinkish, parang kapag hinalikan ng matagal ay dudugo na.