ch.21

CH 21|| SM
Off

I slowly opened my drowsy eyes

I slowly opened my drowsy eyes. It feels heavy as well as my body. I actually couldn't feel anything. I think I was too numb to even move.

Pinakiramdaman ko ang sarili, ngunit wala talaga akong kahit na anong maramdaman. My eyes were already wide awake. It's just focused on the white ceiling and walls all over the room. As my mind slowly process everything, that's when I realized that I was probably inside the Hospital's room.

Silence was surrounded the whole place. Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto akong nanatili sa ganoong posisyon. Just blankly staring at the white ceiling, while trying to remember what happened with me before I sent here at the Hospital.

The moment my mind stopped reminiscing, my whole body suddenly feels alive. Unti unti ay parang kinain ng takot, kaba at pag aalala ang puso ko. Ang mga sugat na nasa katawan ay unti unti ko ring nararamdaman ang sakit.

I tried to move my fingers, then my hand, but I quickly stopped and contorted in pain because of the excruciating pain from the back of my hand. I incredulously gasped when I saw a very thin tube that fulls of blood. That's when I realized that it is an IV.

"E-ejzhaori.."

My eyes widened in shock as I darted my eyes on the other hospital bed beside me. My heart clenched on the sight of my best friend, laying down with a small smile that crept on her lips. Her eyes were sleepy and looks tired just like mine. She's wearing the same hospital clothes with me. I couldn't fully see her body, but I noticed that she's also full of bruises and cuts, based on the invisible skin on her face and arms.

"C-charm.." I stammered a little. My throat hurts, it feels so dry and itchy.

I was about to speak more, when someone immediately entered the room. Sabay kaming napalingon roon. Ganoon na lamang ang pagka-gulat ko nang makita na sila Mommy at Daddy iyon! They're with Charm's parents too!

"Anak!"

"Hija!"

They all run towards our way. Hagulgol ni Mommy ang namutawi sa silid. Dad was consoling her, while directing his worried eyes on me.

"What happened hija?!" Tita China asked, her voice slightly raised. She's also crying so hard just like my mom. Tito Fred, Charm's father was hugging their daughter.

"M-mommy.. H-hindi rin namin alam." Charm explained, halata ang hirap sa pagsasalita.

I sighed and tried my best to sat down. Tinulungan ako nila Mommy, ngunit hindi nakatakas sa akin ang pag lukot ng sariling mukha, dahil sa sakit na sumigid sa buong katawan.

"M-mom.. Our car c-crash and hit from the t-tree.." I bit my lower lip. "N-nawalan po ng break.. nasira.." My hands trembled in fear.

I heard all of their gasped in disbelief. "W-what?! Paano nangyari 'yon?!"