ch.14

CH 14|| SM
Parents

The corner of Chandler's mouth lift up

The corner of Chandler's mouth lift up. He carefully placed his hand on the back of my head, slowly guiding me towards his face. He was almost about to kiss me, when the door of my unit suddenly opened.

"Oh my god!"

We both get away from each other. Napatayo ako, lalo na't nang makita na sila Mommy at Daddy iyon! What the hell?! Kailan pa sila umuwi?

Shock was written all over our faces. I can't even look at Chandler's way because of embarrassment! Oh my, did my parents saw us almost kissing?!

"E-ejzhaori! What is the meaning of this?" My mom exclaimed. She glanced at Chandler.

"Who's that man you're with?!" Daddy's dark eyes landed on Chandler. I tightly squeezed my eyes, trying to compose myself.

"M-mom.. D-dad.." I sighed heavily. I can't even finish what I am trying to say because of nervousness! I was about to speak more, when Chandler immediately stood up beside me.

"Good u-uhm.. Good afternoon Ma'am, Sir.." He slightly bowed down his head. "I am Chandler Rance, and I'm still courting your daughter.. I am really sorry for what you saw.." He grimaced after apologizing, probably felt embarrassed, thinking about my parents caught us in that state. God.

"W-what? C-chandler Rance? The vocalist of the band Pentacost?!" My mom suddenly shrieked loudly.

I was stunned while watching how her expressions changed. She's giggling while searching for something inside her bag. My dad was just looking at Chandler with wide eyes, still shocked.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Chandler. We're both confused as fuck now. What just happened? Naputol ang tinginan namin nang agaran kaming dinaluhan ni Mommy. She's holding her phone with a clear phone case and a black marker, inilalahad kay Chandler. Daddy followed her, he is holding his leather wallet and he's giving it to Chandler as well.

Chandler's mouth fell off in surprise, also mirroring my expressions.

"I am one of your fans! Oh my god! Pa-autograph! Sana sinama mo ang ibang ka-banda mo!" My mom enthusiastically giggled.

"I'm your fan too! Grabe!" Daddy was now smiling widely.

Mom faced him with a glare. "Liar! Si Aethriou ang bias mo!"

Dad scoffed and leaned to whisper on my mom. "Shh, be quiet honey. I need his signature, pang collection na rin.. Tsaka na si Aethriou.." Then he stand up straight, grinning in front of us.

Halos pigilan ko ang sarili na mapasapo sa noo dahil sa ginagawa ng magulang ko. Kung kanina'y nahihiya ako, ngayon ay mas doble na yata ang nararamdaman ko na hiya! Gusto ko na lamang na magpalamon sa lupa!

Chandler chuckled nervously. "U-uh.. T-thank you po Ma'am.. Sir.." He awkwardly grabbed the marker and the phone from my mom, and started to write his own signature over the phone case. Ganoon rin ang ginawa niya sa leather wallet ni Daddy.