ch.9

CH 09|| SM
MP3

I blinked four consecutive times, still processing on my mind what just happened awhile ago

I blinked four consecutive times, still processing on my mind what just happened awhile ago. After Chandler snapped at us. All of the Pentacost members—including the unfamiliar man, left us inside the quiet room alone, without even saying anything.

I was just thinking.. How many times did he cussed? I remembered on one of their Live on socmed. Ayaw niya ng nag mumura, kaya sinasaway niya ang ibang members na huwag gawin iyon, dahil baka maka influence sa mga fans. But now.. He cussed. Not even once, but many fucking times! What the hell?

I was just snapped out from my reverie, when I heard Chandler's heavy sighs as he started to fix his things that scattered around his table, while putting all of it inside his backpack. He is wearing a navy blue shirt with a small print of guitar at the upper left corner. I guess, kakatapos lang ng class nila kanina.

I was just standing one meter away from him while watching his every move. He turned his attention to me, after arranging his things.

"Let's go." Chandler said in a cold voice.

My lips parted. "L-lalabas na tayo?" I asked, confused.

Chandler stopped in front of me, as he narrowed down his eyes on mine. "Do you still want to stay here.. with me?"

I gulped. "B-baka simula na.." I can't even finish what I was trying to say because of nervousness! Damn, he's so intimidating!

He licked his lips. He was about to say something when his gaze lowered on the shirt that I was wearing. I saw how his face softened and his lips parted as his eyes filled with adoration and amusement.

"Y-you.." His breathing hitched, still staring at my shirt. I smiled unconsciously. "W-where did you g-get that shirt?" He looked so shock and I can see that his cheeks are slowly getting red now! Oh, he's blushing!

"I designed this shirt." I grinned.

Chandler harshly shook his head in disbelief. "I was supposed to be mad at you, you know.." He rolled his eyes as he looked up at me. "Then now, just looking at your shirt that has my name on it.. Damn, ayaw ko nang magalit."

I scoffed. "Why would you be mad? I didn't do anything!"

I can't help but to remember what he have said to his band members awhile ago, the republic act thingy. My heart started to thumped so fast again.

"Let's go. Baka mag sisimula na 'yung con." He reached out for my wrist as he started to pulled me outside the room.

"Chandler.." I called his attention, trying to stop him.

"Hmm?" He just hummed softly, still not looking at me. He just keep on walking while carefully pulling me towards the field.

"Baka may makakita sa 'tin.." I was actually feeling anxious now! Baka ma issue kami!