ch.22

CH 22|| SM
History

"Music at all cost, We are the boy band Pentacost! Good afternoon everyone!" They all greeted in chorus, when the camera focused to them

I noticed something.. Their faces, their emotions and reactions.. It feels and looks different. My heart thundered inside my chest. I suddenly felt nervous while watching them.

Everything was already set up on the stage. Sila rin ay pare-parehong naka pwesto sa kanya kanyang lugar. It's not actually a usual concert. It's more like a performance in the presscon. Bawal pa silang magkaroon ng concert dahil hindi ba official na nagde-debut.

The camera moved to Chandler's face. My breathing hitched when our eyes met. He stared directly in front of the camera, solemnly.

"Hello, I am Chandler Rance, the vocalist and guitarist of this band." His grip on the microphone tightened. "We're very sorry for the sudden performance and live show.." He swallowed hard. "I just wanted to perform with my members first, before leaving this group.."

We all gasped in shock. Ipinakita at inikot ang camera sa buong presscon. Iyon lang yata ang kauna-unahang nag papasok sila kahit kaunting mga fans. I saw and noticed some familiar faces there. Some were almost in the bridge of crying!

"Oh my god.." I heard Ericka's sobbed beside me. Nakadungaw kami ngayong lahat sa cell phone ni Lexi.

The camera went to the Pentacost's members again. All of their gazes went down to their own instrumentals that they're holding.

Chandler sighed heavily, "Yes, all of you heard it right. I actually want to thanked all of the staffs in this agency, especially our Manager Ryle.." Then the camera went to their Manager who has an emotionless expression.

My heart was beating so fast and wild. Hindi ko alam ang gagawin niya, wala akong alam sa plano niya.. Kung ano man 'to, hindi ko alam kung anong magiging reaksyon ko.

"Second, I wanted to thanked everyone who supported us, who supported me.. I hope y'all still support this group, even if I'm not included anymore.." Chandler's voice seems too cold.

I felt my friend's hands on mine. That's when I realized that my hands are trembling in nervousness.

"I'm happy, don't get me wrong but I am really happy. I was happy.." The side of his lips lift up. "I enjoyed every moment with all of you guys, always remember that."

My eyes watered while reminiscing some of our old memories with the band. Iyong mga panahong simula pa lang sila. Iyong mga panahon na sobrang close pa nila sa mga fans.

"We're all blessed to have all of you as our fans. You guys did everything to support and lift up us.. Then look at us now.. We already have our own Manager.. Our own agency.." Chandler chuckled with no humor.

"Pero s'yempre, hindi porket nasa tuktok ka na, hindi ka na bababa pa.. Ngayon naniniwala na ako sa kasabihan na kung gaano kabilis ang pag angat mo, ganoon rin kabilis ang lagapak mo.." He shook his head in disappointment.