SEVEN

I can't kiss my girlfriend?

_____________________________

As we quickly arrived at the capital, we were greeted by several hundreds of people this time.

As opposed to last time there was probably seventy people there waiting for us. Now that we were more famous everybody wanted to take a look at the star crossed brutal lovers from two. Potentially for the last time.

Brutus keeps telling us that everyone here is extremely angry with what's going on in the districts. More and more districts are starting to rebel and Snow and his minions are getting angrier by the second. This worries me, because in order to solve things all the dictators that rule this country know how to do is kill and punish people.

As we walked into the double doors of the new apartments in the tribute center. We were immediately greeted by two men, they both had matching white coats. I furrowed my eyebrows as the two men looked directly at me. Cato grabbed my arm protectively.

"Can we help you with something gentlemen?" Brutus asked.

"Katalina Edwards is requested before the tribute parade tonight." I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Requested by who?" Cato asked almost rudely. The man stared at Cato, trying to figure out his tone with him and he looked back at me.

"President Snow," The other man said. President Snow wants to talk to me? Did I do something wrong?

"I'm coming too," Cato demanded.

"No. You may wait here."

"That wasn't up for debate. I'm coming with her."

"No, you're not. Stay here." Cato's nose scrunched up in anger, he looked like he was about to protest.

"Cato it's okay," I reassured him and patted his arm. "I'll be right back."

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll be right back." I obliged, and started to walk towards the scary big men who worked for Snow.

"Wait-" I turned back around and Cato walked towards us, his eyes staying on me.

"Cato," Brutus said warningly. The man put his hands on Cato's shoulders harshly. He shoved the man's hands off of him roughly.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He growled. The man didn't say anything as Cato boldly stepped around him and looked down at me.

"Yell for me if you need something," He whispered and then pecked my lips. I could tell he clearly didn't want me to go in there alone. I didn't really want to go in there either. I didn't like being away from Cato, especially in the capital.

"I'll be right back - it's okay." He nodded and glanced at the man before going to sit on one of the couches.

"How about we get you cleaned up?" I heard the new prep team ask.