ELEVEN

I leave being the center of attention to him

__________________

"What did I tell you about getting your sleep?"

I blinked out of my thoughts and saw Ramsey shaking his head at me through the mirror. I gave him an apologetic smile. Every one of his stylists was pulling me a different direction or poking my skin harshly.

"You could've gave us at least something to work with, Katalina," One of them says. I roll
my eyes. Ramsey gave the man who said that a look.

"I'm not too fond of being girly," I said as someone dabbed makeup under my eyes. "I didn't know that was a crime." The man rolled his eyes at my attitude.

"It's not," Ramsey said and glanced over his shoulder. "Florus' just being hostile." The man who's named I learned is Florus, scoffed but continued on working. A tad bit harsher this time as he ran the brush through my knots. I winced as he yanked my head back. "Being not so girly works for you Kat. You're still beautiful either way."

"Finally Ramsey," A deep voice said from behind me. The stylists turned around and through the gaps in between people I could see a shirtless Cato standing there. "Something we can agree on." Ramsey smiled and I could see Cato walking over to me. I looked at him without moving my head, I knew better then that.

"Cato you're distracting us," Florus whined noticing he was shirtless. Cato just smirked and looked down at me.

"I can't say hello to my girlfriend?" He bent down and pecked my lips very quickly. "You're gonna look stunning." I gave him a closed mouth smile while everyone 'awed'. I fought the urge to roll my eyes as they all practically drooled while staring at Cato's toned chest.

"Alright Cato, thanks for the pop by," Ramsey said and waved him off. He chuckled and walked out, glancing at me once more before shutting the door behind him.

"You two are so cute together!" Someone gushed.

"The way he looks at her, it's adorable isn't it?"

Cato puts on a good show, that's for sure. I just wished it was real, it would make this a lot less painful. I mentally sighed as they continued talking about him as if he was still here. I get it, we're supposed to be in love. I'm still supposed to be the girl who's head over heels in love with him. But sometimes talking about Cato twenty four seven gets exhausting. I looked at Ramsey and he knew immediately I was starting to get annoyed.

"Thank you stylists," Ramsey said. "You're dismissed." They looked at each other in confusion before almost everyone walked out of the room. "Is that better?"

"You know me so well," I huffed. He smiled and continued to put product in my hair.

"Did something happen between you two?" He asked, meaning Cato and I. I shook my head.