1

Nice

Y/N P.O.V
" Stop ! " I laughed out loud as he tickled my sides, hovering above me. " You already finish your homework ? You little bad girl didn't wait for me ! " He spat out, burying his face on my neck, nudging his nose on it. I chuckled then cupped his cheeks, pecking his nose.

" Don't scold me~ " I pouted, blinking my eyes cutely. " Nah, I'm not gonna fall for that tricks. " He playfully glared at me then pinched my side. I yelped before hitting his arm. The door suddenly opened and revealed Mrs. Park, his mummy.

" Enough playing, kids. Time for lunch. "

She said with a smile plastered on her face while her hand gripping the door knob. " Coming. " He said without looking at her, slowly pushing himself off me. Mrs. Park nodded her head then shot me a smile before closing the door. I frowned slightly, keeping my eyes on him.

" What ? It's been a while since we have lunch together. " He shrugged his shoulders, standing on his two feet. " So once you get the chance to, appreciate it. " I sat up, fixing my messy hair. He chuckled, bringing his hand up to my hair then ruffled it, messing it again.

" No thanks. I'm used to it. "

He grabbed my wrist gently then pulled me up before walking towards the door then stepped out of the bedroom with his hand gripping it. " Chim.. Be nice.. " I whispered softly, loud enough for only him to hear.

" Are they being nice when they let me spend most of my life with the maids ? Are they being nice when they focus more on their jobs instead of me ? Are they being- "

" Chim. "

I stopped on my tracks, causing him to stopped too. He sighed heavily before slowly turning around and faced me. " Stop acting like this, please ? They are your parents. Try to understand them, hmm ? " I spoke as soft as possible, moving my body closer to him then raised my hand up and caressed his cheek.

He closed his eyes, leaning onto my touch. " I've been understanding them for years till now. But they, on the other hand, not even trying to understand me. Not even a single effort. At least, take a day off to spend time with me for the whole day. But look, they will be here, having lunch with me only when you came. "

He said then pursed his lips while slowly opening his eyes and connected 'em with mine. I let out a chuckle then patted his chubby cheek. " Cut the crap, Park. They love you. Don't be childish. And don't pull your face. Come on. "

I said then grabbed his wrist before walking down the stairs with him. I heard him whining but I ignored him and instead, fastening my steps to the dining room. Soon, we arrived at the kitchen, only to see Mr. Park and Mrs. Park already sitting on the seats with plates of food in front of them.

" Honey. Y/N. Come. "

Mrs. Park said softly, gesturing us to sit on the chairs. I shot her a sweet smile then pulled Jimin with me, walking towards the chairs. I sat down in front of Mrs. Park while Jimin sat next to me before both of us started eating the meal.

" Have you finish your homework ? " She asked, munching on her food slowly. I nodded my head, grinning. " Yeah ! We did. " " Correction, you did. " He said, earning a hit from me on his arm. " Come on~ It's not that hard. You can do it on your own ! "

He rolled his eyes playfully then scrunched his nose, turning his head to me. " But you promised. " I giggled then pushed his head away gently. " Shut up. " He chuckled then we continued eating our lunch.