14

Good Development

JIMIN P.O.V
I pulled the hoodie up, covering my new and fresh purple dyed hair. " Thanks, bro. I will make sure your salon goes viral. " I turned my head to the owner of the voice, only to see Taehyung is chuckling with the guy that owns this salon. I think his name is Elijah. " That's so nice of you but don't make it viral for having a free service anytime you want. "

I chuckled slightly at his words while Taehyung and Jungkook bursted into laughters, arching their heads. I wonder how close they are until Taehyung can get a free charge here.. I thought he was joking when he told me that. " I swear I won't. Thanks again, bro. " The blonde said, patting him on the shoulder before both him and Jungkook walked towards me then the three of us stepped out of the salon.

" How long have you known him ? "

I asked as soon as I hopped into the backseat of the car, making myself comfortable after closing the door. " Who ? Elijah ? " I nodded, looking at him through the rear view mirror after he sat down on the driver seat while Jungkook on the passenger one.

" Since I live by myself. "

" And when is that ? "

" When I was twelve. "

What ?!

" What ?? " Twelve ?? My eyes widened as I raised both of my eyebrows. " Surprised~ " Jungkook said, chuckling afterwards. " Y-You start living by yourself since twelve ?? Why ?? Where are your parents ?? " I asked, feeling sorry for him since it looks like he had to be by himself since teen.

I can't even make a move and talk to people first and that's a shame for a sixteen years old boy.

" I told you before about this, didn't I ? " " You told me that you asked for a house from your parents then you brought Kook live with you but you didn't tell me the specific time. " He nodded, his eyes focusing on the road since he started driving after starting the engine and heated it up for a few minutes.

" Alright then. I told my parents that I want to live by myself when I was twelve and they immediately gave me a house a few months after that 'cause they know how I am if I don't get what I want. They sent a maid and a driver for me as soon as I moved. "

" They said that I can only live by myself when I reach fourteen and that's why I starts driving since that without licence and that was also the age where I tried many new things such as dyeing my hair at Elijah's salon. And that was also the year I met Kook and let him live with me after he told me everything. "

" My parents will send money into my bank account and they will check me maybe.. Only once a month. You can actually say that I'm also not in a good terms with them and just like your situation, they're busy as hell with their jobs till they can't spend at least an hour with me. "

" One of the reason I decided to move out of that fucking house other than me wanting to be free and live my own life like a bird. "

I parted my lips slightly as I heard his words. No wonder he didn't judge about me and my family's relationship. 'Cause he face the same thing.. " So basically, we are the same, Jay. The only difference between the three of us is, we don't have a girlfriend while you do. " He said, earning a chuckle from me and the red.

" Na'ah, the only difference between you and him. I'm really different from you guys. "

" And why is that ? "