30

His Mess, Her Disaster

AUTHOR P.O.V
Her eyes started watery as she saw him. Slowly, she lets go of the handle of her luggage then ran as fast as humanly possible to him then wrapped her arms around his neck while her legs around his hips, clinging onto him like a kitten. He pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly.

As if he don't wanna let go..

As if he don't want her to leave him again..

" I miss you.. " She whispered, burying her face on his neck while he buried his' on her shoulder, slightly pecking it. " I miss you more.. More than you can ever imagine.. " He replied then pecked her temple. She giggled before slowly loosening her grips on his neck, indicating that she wants to get down. He grabbed her waist then gently placed her on her feet.

She looked up to him with those sparkly and innocent eyes of her's that he miss. She looks gorgeous.. He carved a warm smile before leaning closer to her face, pressing a soft and tender peck on her forehead which caused her to closed her eyes.

" Welcome home, baby girl.. " He whispered, leaning his forehead against her's. She opened her eyes, connected it with his'. He chuckled then grabbed her waist again before smashing his plump lips on her pink one. She yelped in surprise but then slowly returning the kiss.

" I wanna meet mom~ " She whined as he pulled away from the kiss and travelled down to her neck, tracing his nose against it. He chuckled lowly before humming in response then leaned away. " Fine. Later. " He winked with a smirk, causing her cheeks to change into shades of redness.

" Hey ! Why are you like this ? " He arched his head as she hit his arm, bursting into laughters. He then walked towards her luggage and grabbed the handle of it, pulling it as both of them headed towards his car. He unlocked the vehicle, opening the car's boot and placed the luggage into it before shutting it.

She looked at the Mercedes Benz in awe, tracing her fingers against it as she walked towards the passenger seat. " So this is the new car ? " She asked which he answered with a nod and a smile. They hopped into the car then he started the engine, letting it heated up before started driving home.

" It still looks new. You're good at taking care of it. " She said, giggling as she leaned against the door to look at him fully. He chuckled, focusing on the road. Sometimes his eyes will glance at the rear-view and side mirrors. " Look who's the girlfriend. " He laughed out loud as she flipped her hair sassily, covering her face afterwards in shyness.

" Have you thank them ? " There it is. He let out a soft sigh, not answering her question. She frowned slightly then suddenly it hits her. And that's when she decided to pinched his waist gently but enough to make him yelped in the sudden pain.

" Baby ! What was that for ?? "

" You haven't thank them yet, am I right or am I right ? "

She crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. He can't help but to chuckle at her 'so intimidating' figure but immediately cleared his throat and pursed his lips as she glared at him. " Baby girl.. They never, like.. Never visit me these two years. Since I came here, they never even call me. Are they that busy 'till I'm like.. Maybe doesn't exist in their life anymore ? "

She sighed softly then leaned closer to him, moving her hand to the back of his neck and ran her fingers through his silver locks. He parted his lips, instantly feeling calmer under her touch. He miss it.. He miss her soft and delicate touch.