12

Come Back To Me

JIMIN P.O.V
" Enough, enough, enough. Enough ! " I said, stepping out of the boutique while gripping the bags full of items that belongs to the store filled with 'diamonds' behind me before. Gosh, it's not me who chose 'em anyway. It's them. Only God knows how much I feel like crying because there are too much money I've used so far.

" Oh come on ! There are many more sections we haven't check ! "

Jungkook spoke in excitement with a naughty smirk carved on his lips. This lil bunny.. " No ! " I stomped my feet on the ground, turning my head to him. " It's been four hours since we're here. We've been spending four hours just in this boutique ! It's embarrassing ! "

I said, pouting my lips afterwards while scratching my head. The workers started looking at us weirdly once the clock hit 12:30 and above. It's 1 now. We're here since 10. I hate having those kinds of attention..

" Just ignore them, bro. They're always like that. Workers in branded stores always act as if they can buy the whole items and other people can't even buy a T-shirt but in reality, they're the one who don't even deserve to be in this kind of place. "

Taehyung spat out boldly, glancing at one of the workers that is looking at us from the inside of the boutique before rolling his eyes then crossed his arms. " He got a point. Come on, Jay. You only got two boots, five jackets, and four trousers. You need more ! " The red said, wrapping his left arm around my shoulder.

I sighed, puffing my cheeks. Can I even say no to them without being nag ? Of course not. " Money is not the problem, right ? " I chuckled slightly as he whispered in my ear, earning a smack from me on his arm. " Come on, Jay. Okay, okay. If you don't want to shop here anymore, tell us. Chanel ? LV ? Celine ? Gucci ?"

I glanced at the blonde that is tilting his head, waiting for my answer while pursing his lips, trying not to laugh. He knows I won't and can't say no.. I rolled my eyes playfully, chuckling. I guess shop a bit won't be that bad.

" Fine, just take me to all of 'em. "

Few Hours Later..

I stepped out of the Porsche Cayenne, Making sure to grab all of my shopping bags. So this is their 'window shopping' ? More like I-open-the-window-and-take-everything-I-see shopping. I was about to walk pass the gate and head inside after waving them goodbye but, " Jay, wait ! "

Jay..

I'm still not use to it but..

It's pretty.. Cool..?

I turned around, only to see Taehyung is now walking towards me with a small black box in his hand. He stood in front of me then handed the box to me. I raised an eyebrow then looked at the box. Chanel ? I frowned then looked at him.

" What is it ? "

" Open it. "

" Are you gay ? "

" What ? No, I want kids. "

I chuckled at his words then hesitantly raised one of my hand up and opened the box while he's still holding it. Oh. I glanced at him in disbelief, receiving a smile from him. " For you. " " F-For me ? " He nodded then gestured me to take it. I bit my lips then slowly took out the necklace from it's sponge.