34

Troublemaker

AUTHOR P.O.V
Aaron flinched when Jimin kicked one of the chairs after closing and locking the classroom's door. Taehyung and Jungkook, on the other hand, already crossed their arms while standing behind him after setting him free. " What are you planning to do, huh ?.. What are you planning to do ?! "

The silver raised his voice while slowly stepping closer to him before throwing a hard punch on the guy's stomach, causing him to bent down, clenching it in pain. " S-She deserves to know who you are ! " " Oh really ? " Jimin scoffed then tugged on Aaron's hair and pulled his head before knocking it on the teacher's desk.

The silver signalled both the blue and honey blonde to hold him, which they did by grabbing his arms. " Who am I, hmm ? Who am I then ?! " He kicked his stomach, making him immediately fell backwards, landing on the floor with a thud. Taehyung and Jungkook immediately stood him up as Jimin slowly walked towards him.

" Hey, hey. " He slapped his cheek lightly, smirking on the way. Aaron is now panting heavily, barely even open his eyes to look at the shit in front of him. " Just mind your own business, okay ? No need to stress yourself about mine. " He said softly, chuckling slightly. " Why.. " Aaron whispered, catching the three guys' attentions.

Jimin raised an eyebrow in amusement as he glared at him. " She's a fucking new student, you bastard ! " He suddenly yelled while stepping closer but was held by the other two figures, making the silver stepped back in surprise but crossed his arms while smirking afterwards.

" Can't you.. Can't you stop ?.. She's a kind girl for God's sake, even the kindest I've ever talk to ! Why.. Why you wanna play with her too ?.. Enough will all the girls you've hurt before ! " He shouted, clenching his jaw in anger. Jimin rolled his eyes then ran his fingers through his hair. " Yeah, yeah.. " He nodded his head then shrugged his shoulders.

" You.. You really are heartless, don't ya ? "

He turned his head to the guy that is fuming with rage, ready to attack him if not because of Taehyung and Jungkook that are holding him. " She just came.. I don't even fucking know how she end up talking and eating lunch with you.. Can't you just leave her alone ?! " He continued raising his voice, clenching his fists.

Jimin licked his plump lips then tilted his head, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans. " Why do you care ? Is she your friend ? " " Yes ! So keep your dirty hands away from her and fucking stop with your shitty talks and fucking stay away from her, you bullshit ! " He shrieked, still trying his best to let himself go from the two strong grips.

The silver pinched the bridge of his nose then stepped closer to him until their chests and noses touched. " Stay away from her ? How am I suppose to stay away from my own girlfriend ? " His words made Aaron blinked his eyes in confusion as he stared at the guy in front of him.

Girlfriend ?

She's already dating him ?..

Wait..

" You're not just dumb. You're morosis. "

Morosis..?

What the fuck is-

" Hey, bro. Wanna know a secret ? " He frowned slightly as Jimin wiggled his eyebrows then suddenly leaned closer to his ear and whispered something that he bet he won't be able to process it in a short amount of time.