29

" Promise, Pa.. "

JIMIN P.O.V
I stepped out of the bedroom, wearing a dark green bombers jacket above a white tank top along with a pair of black ripped jeans. I marched down the stairs then headed to the kitchen and saw mom. She's eating her breakfast as usual on her chair. I licked my lips then stepped closer to my chair and sat down on it before started eating the meal that was prepared for me.

A few minutes passed when she suddenly cleared her throat, causing me to slowly looked up from my food, mentally groaned. What now ? She placed her utensils down then by the corner of my eyes, I can see that she is now looking at me.

" Jimin-ah.. I.. I want to apologise for what I've said yesterday.. " As you should. " I should've known how sensitive the topic about Y/N to you.. Well, you guys already date each other for years and the bond you guys hold are.. Strong. So of course no one could break it no matter what happens. "

Exactly. I continued eating without looking at her, listening to every of her words. " But all I wanna say is.. I-I hope you won't hurt that precious little girl. She loves you with her whole heart. And I hope.. You are able to change yourself into a better person just for her. " Her last sentence hit me straight to my heart.

Change yourself into a better person..

Due to my silence, she probably think that I'm mad. That's why she immediately shook her head in denial. " I-I'm not saying that you are not a good person, Jimin. What I'm saying is- " " I know. " I said, cutting her off while placing my utensils down.

You're saying about the playboy me, right ? Yeah, yeah I'm trying to get rid of it too.

" Anyways, she is coming home. "

" She ? Who ? "

" Y/N. "

" Really ?? "

She said in excitement then covered her mouth as her smile widened. And that action of her's made my lips carved a small one. I miss her.. I miss our talks as 'mother and son'. I miss her being one of the closest person to me after Y/N.. But being the asshole I am, I push her away without noticing it..

Ahh.. What the fuck is happening to you, Park..

" Yeah.. She will be here next week and I'm gonna fetch her at the airport. Papa will call me soon. Not sure when. He wants to discuss about her further. " She nodded then turned her head to me with a wide smile. " I miss her so much ! I wanna hug her 'till she can't breath once she's here. "

I chuckled at her words, running my hand through my silver locks. " Let me hug her first. " " Of course ! " We both talked for a while before I stood up from my seat and headed towards the door and stepped out of the mansion. But before I even walk out of the dining room, I glanced at her over my shoulder and said,

" That girl's name is Evelyn. And I have nothing to do with her. Especially when it comes to love. Same goes to other girls you've seen before. They're nothing to me. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. "

Few Minutes Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin stepped out of his Mercedes Benz then gestured the blue and honey blonde to follow him. They thought the 'follow' means walking but it's actually.. Running. " Yah, Jay ! Why are you-! " Both of them was about to protest but he already started running into the school. " What the.. "