22

Target

EVELYN P.O.V
The bell rang, indicating that the school is now over. Ahh.. What a first day.. I closed my locker then turned my head towards Ara and Hazel that are also tidying their's. " Done ? " I asked, receiving nods from them. I carved a smile then about to walk away with them following behind when my body was slammed against the locker not gently nor harshly, causing a loud bang to occur.

" Hey-! "

I was about to shout at that person in anger but my mouth immediately shut itself after I see.. Him. Jay. He is now smirking while his hands are placed next to each sides of my head, practically.. Trapping me.. By the corner of my eyes, I can see that the one with blue hair whom I believe named Taehyung, is standing next to Ara while the one with honey blonde locks is standing next to Hazel. His name is Jungkook I guess.

Okay, what the hell is happening ?

" Hey ! Move away ! " Ara bravely raised her voice but slowly looked down to her feet in silence as soon as Taehyung glared at her. " Let's be quick, huh ? " The silver guy in front of me leaned closer to my face as he whispered, making me gulped down my saliva. Gosh.. What is he doing to me..

Why am I.. Nervous..?

He then suddenly pulled out a piece of small paper out of the pocket of his trousers then extended it to me. " Location. " He whispered, signalling me to take the paper using his eyes. I bit my lips then hesitantly grabbed the paper out of his grip. The smirk he was carving grew wider before he slowly leaned away then walked out of the scene with the other guys trailing behind him.

" What. The. Hell. Was. That ? " Hazel spat out as she put her right palm on her chest, breathing heavily as if she just ran a hundred miles. Yeah.. What was that for.. I slowly looked down to the paper he gave me, causing me to widened my eyes. " He.. " I looked up from it, turning my head to them that are looking at me in confusion.

" He gave me his number.. "

Few Hours Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin stepped out of the bedroom as he looked at his handphone's screen. She just sent him her house's location. He kept it in the pocket of his sweatpants while walking down the stairs. It's 8 p.m. right now and maybe they will discuss about the task untill 11. He headed to the door then opened it, stepping out of the mansion before walking down the pathway.

He unlocked his Mercedes Benz then hopped into it, letting the engine heated up before started driving to the newbie's house. A few minutes passed and he finally arrived in front of it. He took a last glance at it before turning his attention back to his handphone.

-I'm here.

He honked without looking at the house. Soon, the front door opened and revealed her, Evelyn. She slowly walked towards the silver car then soon she found out that she's already sitting on the passenger seat as he started driving back to his home. " You live alone ? " Jimin spoke, focusing on the road.

She blinked her eyes then glanced at him. " N-No. Err.. I live with my parents. And Ara.. And Hazel. " She answered one by one, earning a low chuckle from him. " You sounds nervous. " She gulped then tugged a strand of hair behind her ear. Of course I'm nervous.. You have this kinda of aura that I can't even explain what it is.

And she's glad he didn't ask anything else for the rest of the ride.

" We're here. "

The silver exclaimed, stopping the car in front of a mansion that she never thought she would be stepping into it until now. " T-This is your house ? " She asked, looking up to it in awe after hopping off the car. " Kinda. " He answered shortly, shooting her a smile then gestured her to follow him.