26

Lost Control

Few Weeks Later..

EVELYN P.O.V
I walked towards their table with Ara and Hazel trailing behind me as soon as we entered the cafeteria. By the corner of my eyes, I can see that Aaron and Ian are looking at us heading towards the players' table. Whatever. I don't care about their opinion.

I carved a smile as we started getting closer to their spot. It's been few weeks since we date. Ara is dating Taehyung too while Hazel is dating Jungkook. They also start dating 'em on the day Jay and I started dating. And I can't be even more happier to know that I'm the one and only girl that has ever date him this long. Who knows maybe we can.. Be together forever ?

" Hi, love. " I greeted him, sitting down on the empty chair next to him. Ara and Hazel both went towards their own boyfriends and sat next to them then mind their own businesses. " Hi, princess. " Princess.. I giggled softly as I heard him calling me by that. There's something magical about him calling me nicknames.

It makes me..

Fall for him even more..

" I.. Got something for ya.. " I said then bit my lips, trying hard not to smile too wide. He raised an eyebrow then turned his whole body towards me, resting one of his forearm on the back of the chair. The others also turned their attentions towards us, made me feel even nervous.

" Emm.. " I pursed my lips then slowly pulled out something out of the pocket of my pants. A silver wing necklace. I raised it, shaking it slightly in front of him. He looked at it then at me. " This is for me ? " He asked, raising both of his eyebrows. I nodded, smiling sweetly at him.

" I can see that you love necklaces. So.. I decided to buy this for you. It looks cool. It might look amazing on you.. And.. " I said with a shade of redness visible on my cheeks. Oh my goodness, what is he doing to me 'till I'm like this ?? " A-And I also want people to know that you're mine.. " There.. Yeay ! I said it !

He chuckled then tilted his head. " Wow, possesive much ? But how about yours ? " He asked as I can see his eyes travelled down to my neck. I shook my head then grabbed his chin, causing his eyes to meet mine again. " I'm not into necklaces. So no worries. " I said then winked, earning a soft chuckle from him. I then leaned closer to him before putting the necklace around his neck.

Our faces are extremely close until our noses touched. I bit my lips then about to lean away after putting it on him but he suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his plump lips on mine, which I gladly kissed back.

He then pulled away after a few seconds, leaning his forehead against mine. " Thank you, princess.. " He whispered then pecked my lips before leaning away completely. I tugged a strand of hair behind my ear as I tried hard not to scream because he just kissed me in front the other students !

Watch out, bitches.

He's mine.

Few Days Later..

JIMIN P.O.V 
I let out a heavy sigh, gripping the edges of the sink in the bathroom as I looked at my own reflection in the mirror. And that's when I travelled my eyes down to the necklace she gave me a few days ago. I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I smirked.