10

Handsome

Few Days Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
" So.. This is it. " I said, opening the car's door then stepped out of it. Taehyung and Jungkook hopped off the dark green Porche Cayenne, their heads looking up to the mansion. " This is your house ? " The blonde asked, leaning against his car as he crossed his arms.

They have been requesting to look at 'my' house since they talk to me that day. I was hesitant at first cause I thought, 'Isn't too early ?'. But then I felt pity for them cause they slowly think that I don't trust them and insincere in befriend with 'em. That's why I decided to bring them today.

School is over for today. I called mom's driver that always pick me up and told him that I will be coming home with my friends. He obeyed without saying a word.

I told Y/N about them the day after they talked to me for the first time. She was so excited and happy as hell as if she's the one who befriend with them. She told me that she's glad I'm finally making friends and prevent myself from being lonely while she's away.

I'm always lonely although there are thousands of people surrounding me.

Because the only one that can take away the loneliness is you, my baby girl.

I turned my head to the mansion, licking my plump lips. " My aunt's to be exact. " Then suddenly it hits me. I haven't told mom yet. I immediately grabbed my handphone from the pocket of my jeans then unlocked it before dialling her number. 

" Hello ? "

" Hello, mom. I just wanna say that I'm home but not with the driver. I went home with my.. Friends. "

" With your friends ? Oh, the one you told me about ? "

" Yup. Emm, mom.. Can I.. Can I invite them inside..? "

" Oh, yes of course you can ! Why not ? "

" No, just asking for your permission. "

" Why do you need my permission when it is your house ? Go ahead and invite them in. Tell the maids to prepare them some food. Oh, maybe they can join us for dinner ? "

I shifted my attention towards them, earning a raised eyebrow from Taehyung.

" I'll tell them about it. Thanks, mom. "

" No problem, Jimin-ah. "

I hung up then call then looked at them after locking it. " Do you perhaps wanna join for.. Dinner.. With us..? " I asked hesitantly, not sure whether they are the type to stay at someone's house for more than three hours. Especially when I'm new among them and they looks like the two best friends that don't need to hang out with other people except each other.

" Yeah, sure. When is your aunt coming home ? " The red spoke, tucking his hands into the pockets of his trousers. " Around 6. " " What's her job ? " Taehyung asked, tilting his head. " She's a baker. " " You got to be kidding me. A baker ? This house ? This house ? A baker ? "

I chuckled then shrugged my shoulders. To be honest, I also don't have any idea how she can save her money this much. I can't even let a cent stay inside a metal box because I will end up using it after breaking the box since I can't bear seeing it living it's life in the box without being used.

" Yeah. Believe me. It never cross my mind either. Let's go inside, shall we ? "

I asked, pointing towards the mansion. Both of them nodded their heads then trailed behind me as I headed towards it, walking passed the gate then pushed the door open after standing in front of the entrance.