13

Purple

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin sat down on the chair, placing his backpack on the empty chair next to him. It's been more than two weeks (maybe ?) he's here and there's one thing that he found out. No one will ever sit here except for him and the boys. Maybe because this table is too far from the rest and somewhat hidden since it's in the corner of the cafeteria.

He took out his handphone from the pocket of his hoodie and was dancing his fingers on the screen when the corner of his eyes suddenly saw the two familiar figures approaching him. " You love to come early, don't ya ? " He smiled as the blonde and the red sat down across him, placing their bags on the table.

" It's a good thing so of course. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully while Jungkook scoffed. " Boring !~ " Jimin scrunched his nose with a smile then looked down to his handphone. " Jay. " He looked up to the owner of the voice, realising the fact his name is Jay from now on.

He's not use to it yet but..

He'll try.

He hummed in response, locking his handphone then placed it on the table. Taehyung bit his lips then stood up from the chair and walked closer to him, pulling the chair next to the black then sat down on it. He then suddenly pushed his hair to the back, revealing his forehead.

" Yah ! " Jimin yelped, smacking his hand away then pulled his bang over his forehead. " Come on, Jay ! This style of yours should leave. " Taehyung spat out then ruffled his hair, only to get smacked by him again. " No, I'm good. " He said then scooted his chair a little far from the guy in front of him, afraid that he's gonna mess with his hair again.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, sighing then glanced at Jungkook before looking back at the newbie. " Come on. You look like nothing but a nerd ! This hoodie again ? This lame black hair ? Oh God, Jay, you should try something new ! " His words made Jimin raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

" Something new ? You mean the clothes both of you forced me to buy two days ago ? Yeah, I will try that but not now. Same goes to the thoughtful gifts but.. " He spilled out, shrugging his shoulders afterwards.

What's up with these two trying hard to make him change himself ?

Taehyung chuckled then licked his lips, slowly connecting his eyes with his'. " Not just that.. " He leaned closer to the black, causing him to frowned slightly. " This colour.. " He said, slowly raising his hand up then touched the edge of his hair.

" Should change. Too. "

Jimin raised both of his eyebrows, clearly not wanting to hear the whole explanation about the 'hair should change too' but he can't help it. " W-What do you mean ? " " Come with us after school to dye your hair, Park. " Jimin's eyes widened as he shifted his head to the red that is now smirking while raising an eyebrow.

" No, no, no, no, no ! "

He shook his head along with his hands making an 'x' sign. Both of them chuckled while exchanging glances. " And why not ? " " Cause it's just a big big no ! I-I've never dye my hair before and even Y/N never ask me or talk to me about it. Plus, we're still sixteen so don't you think it's kinda..? " He stopped in the middle of his sentence, hoping the blonde next to him will understand what he's trying to say.

" What ? "

" You know.. Wrong..? "

" Wrong ? " Jungkook spoke, chuckling slightly. " Tae starts driving since fourteen. What else could go wrong ? " He said casually, making the black's eyes to widened more. " What ? Really ? " Taehyung nodded his head, tilting it afterwards. " Your parents are not.. Mad ? A-And the cops never sue you ? "

" Insider. "

" Oh.. " He nodded, understanding everything in one word. " Who ? " " My dad's friend. " " Okay, enough. Where is this conversation is heading to again ? " Jungkook asked in annoyance, poking his inner cheek. " Right. " Taehyung chuckled then looked at the guy in front of him.

" You're gonna get your hair dyed today. "

" I said no. "

" Give me three reasons why you don't wanna do it. "

" Give me three reasons why I have to do it. "

He poked his inner cheek then ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. " Come on, Jay.. Dyeing your hair is not a sin. Okay ? Or.. " He slowly carved a smirk, causing Jimin to backed his body away with a frown, leaning against the chair.

" You're afraid of your mummy ? "

" What ?? No ! "

" Then ? Your mom ? "

" No ! "

" Then what ?? "

" I-I.. "

He sighed softly, rubbing his face with both of his palms. " I.. I've never dye my hair before so I'm quite.. Quite afraid.. " Jungkook groaned heavily while Taehyung bursted into laughters. " Afraid ?? You gotta be kidding me, Park. " " It's not gonna kill you. " Taehyung said, patting the black's shoulder.

Jimin bit his plump lips, looking down to his fingers. " I have a friend that owns a salon. Maybe we can get a discount or better, a free charge for you ? " He glared at the blonde, earning a chuckle from him.

" What now ? "

" So you expect me to agree once you said I will be getting a free service ? "

" Of course ! Even if you have tons of money, no one will say no to anything that involves the word free. "

The black sighed, rolling his eyes then looked away from both of them. " So.. Yes or yes ? " Jungkook asked, leaning closer to the table, crossing his arms while slowly carving a small smirk, same goes to his best friend.

As usual..

This Park Jimin won't say no..

And can't say no..

" Fine.. Fine ! "

JIMIN P.O.V
" Okay, mom.. I will be back soon for dinner and I already told the driver.. Okay, bye. " I said then hung up the call. I sighed then turned around, only to see the two of them are leaning against the expensive car, crossing their arms. " I was about to call you mummy's boy but you are aunty's boy instead. "

I rolled my eyes at the bunny's words then stepped closer to them. " If this dyeing thingy ruin my hair, I will chop your bodies to pieces and throw it into the sea. " They bursted into laughters after I spilled out those words before fists bumped.

" Cut the worries, Jay. This dyeing 'thingy' won't ruin your hair. It will ruin people instead.. "

-

I gulped down my saliva as I closed my eyes. My hair is done from being dyed and now it's time for me to see the result. Fuck, I'm nervous. " Open your eyes, Park~ " I let out a shaky sigh as I felt a pair of hands are placed on my shoulders. " You'll love it.. " Taehyung's whisper on my ear made me pursed my lips before licking it afterwards. I'm still not confident-

" Open your eyes, Jay.. "

Okay, this is it.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at myself on the mirror while I'm still sitting on the salon's spinning chair. Jungkook is standing next to Taehyung that is placing his hands on my shoulders while massaging it slightly, slowly carving a small smirk on his lips.

" Hello, purple.. "