24

Golden Chance

Few Days Later..

EVELYN P.O.V
I bit my lips, keep on glancing at the cafeteria's entrance. Where are they.. " Are you waiting for someone ? " I immediately turned my head to the owner of the voice, only to see Aaron already having his eyes on me. I awkwardly chuckled, scratching my head. Am I too obvious..?

" N-No, I'm not. "

I answered, smiling slightly but that is when the cafeteria's door opened and revealed the blue, the honey blonde and of course, the- Wait a sec. " Wait.. Where's Jay ? " I mumbled more to myself but looks like thay heard it too since Aaron immediately spoke. " Why are you looking for him ? " He asked with a hint of annoyance being visible in the tone of his voice.

I turned my head to him, pursing my lips. " I told you before, right ? He's my partner for the assigned task we got last week. So of course I.. I'm looking for him. " I said, hoping that the excuse is logical enough to cover myself from being obvious because I just wanna meet him.

Just because. 

I looked at both of them that are now sitting at their usual table. Where would he be.. " Emm.. Guys, I'm gonna go and ask 'em about him for a while.. " I said, pointing at their direction before standing up from my chair then headed towards their table. I can hear Aaron and Ian calling for me but I just ignore them.

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Why is she so eager to look for him ? " Ian asked, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow, asking the question on behalf of his best buddy since he can see that Aaron is shooting daggers at her figure that is walking towards the playboys right now. " Like she said, he is her partner so maybe she wants the task to be done in an instant. "

Ara answered, shrugging her shoulders afterwards. " Yeah but she can just ask them in the class. " Aaron spilled out, poking the inner of his cheek. Hazel and Ara exchanged glances before shrugging their shoulders. Aaron squinted his eyes as he noticed something.

" You guys are not.. Planning something, right ? "

EVELYN P.O.V
" Err.. Hi guys. " I greeted them that are talking to each other, earning their attentions. " Oh. Hi, Evelyn. " Taehyung replied, shooting me a small smile. " Emm.. I was wondering.. W-Where is Jay..? " I asked hesitantly, slightly tilting my head. I just don't want them to think that I'm a creep for asking about him out of nowhere when we barely even know each other.

They looked at each other then the red gestured the blue to spill. " He's at home. He can't come to school today. He has a fever. We met him just now. " My eyes widened as I covered my mouth unconsciously. " Fever ?? Oh my gosh, is he okay ?? " I asked with a worried tone that I never thought I'll use when talking about him.

Taehyung nodded, tapping his nails on the table. " Yeah. He's fine. Just.. A little pale and weak. " He said then pursed his lips. I nodded my head, looking away from them. He's having a fever.. Poor boy.. Then suddenly, it hits me.

I can use this opportunity to make him fall for me..

I'm gonna make him feels like I care for him..

I'm sure among his exes, none of 'em has ever show any affection towards him before..

This is such a golden chance..