32

Toys

AUTHOR P.O.V
They stepped into the classroom, immediately made everyone shut their mouths up. The kingka is here.. Y/N turned her head to Jimin in confusion but he only replied by scrunching his nose cutely.

" Are there any empty seats, Chim ? " " Of course. " The silver grabbed her wrist gently then pulled her with him, walking towards his table that is placed at the back of the classroom, along with Taehyung's and Jungkook's.

Jimin didn't miss any chance to glared at all the boys that are staring at her in awe and girls that are glaring at her in disgust. The blue and the honey blonde sat down on their seats while Jimin pulled the chair in front of him then gestured her to sit on it, which she did before he walked towards his seat that is just behind her and sat there.

She pursed her lips then looked around the classroom, smiling warmly at those who were staring at her. Suddenly, she felt a light tug on her hair. " Hey.. " She scolded, pouting slightly as she turned her head around, only to find her boyfriend that is smiling innocently at her.

" Come closer, please~ " She chuckled at his plea then shook her head before moving her chair backwards and let him play with her braid while she's looking ahead. A few minutes passed before the teacher stepped into the classroom and greeted the students.

" I heard we have a new student with us today. Mind introducing yourself ? " She said with a sweet smile then her smile gets wider as Y/N stood up from her seat, making Jimin groaned at the loss of her hair around his fingers. She turned around and faced the students as she stood in front of the classroom.

" Hi everyone. Good morning. My name is Jee Y/N and.. I hope you guys will take a good care of me. " She said then bowed her head slightly with a smile as her eyes wandered to everyone. Jimin clenched his jaw as he saw almost all the boys are drooling over her, purposely shooting her their annoying smiles 'cause they know she will return all of them.

Her eyes connected with his' and that's when he gestured her to come back to her seat. She nodded her head then bowed towards the teacher before marching to her desk. " Alright, students. Before we start our lesson, from now on, I want all of you to work in pairs. It means, you will be working in pairs in each of my classes. Alright ? " Jimin raised an eyebrow, glancing at Taehyung then at Jungkook before chuckling slightly.

Y/N tilted her head, waiting for the teacher to continue her words. " And.. You guys can choose your own partner this time. " With that, Taehyung and Jungkook pointed to each other while laughing excitedly while Jimin immediately grabbed both of her forearms by standing from his seat slightly then held her wrists while laughing after sitting back down, looking at his two best friends.

Her, on the other hand, tried her hardest not to burst into laughters with her bent elbows. The other students also had chose their own friends to be their partners and the teacher can't help but to chuckled at everyone's cuteness. " Alright then. Let's start the lesson, shall we ? "

EVELYN P.O.V
I pursed my lips as I glanced at them that decided to be each other's partners. Why her.. Why not.. Me.. I sighed then looked ahead but I can't help myself but to keep on glancing at them that are smiling and laughing with each other. His laugh and smile.. It's so.. Genuine.. I shook my head then looked down to my book as the lesson started.

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
We stepped out of the classroom and I suddenly feel like going to the toilet. " Chim-ah.. " I stopped on my tracks, turning my body towards him slowly. He hummed in response, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. " I wanna.. Pee.. " I said sheepishly, earning a chuckle from him.