Taking Money Ch. 22

Hey guys so this is a little early but I kind of want to get some posts done because I've been writing a few new stories here and there and I don't want to be posting like 4 or 5 stories at once! Alright? ahahha so let me know what you think please?

Keep writing!

cheesehead

ps. i rele HATE carson in this chapter;) jst letting u kno!

Chapter Twenty Two

Carson just stared at Thomas in horror. I looked back at him, as Kacie, gently looked at Thomas's wounds on his legs. "CARSON!" I screamed, "HELP US!" Carson just stood there, and shook his head.

"I can't," He murmured.

          "Why not?" I asked.

          "I'm scared," Carson confessed.

          "That's alright," Kacie whispered, "We're all scared. But we need your help! Please Carson, please help us!"

          "I can't," Carson repeated.

          "Stop being so stubborn," I yelled, "Thomas needs your help."

          As if to prove my point, Thomas screamed in pain. I watched as the file cabinet started to crumple. Kacie and I both whimpered. I looked up at Carson again. "Be smart," I pleaded, "I know you're panicking Carson, but I need you to be smart right now, and think about what you're doing."

          "I am thinking," He snapped. Carson's eyes showed anger and fear. Was he directing them both towards me?

          "You're overreacting," I whispered, "Please Carson, help us. Help Thomas. Please?"

          "I can't," Carson answered.

          "Then I wish you'd go die in a hole," I yelled, "Go drink yourself to death, and die!"

          Carson's eyes flashed with pure anger now. Carson surged forward, and grabbed me by the throat. I was pinned against the wall. "CARSON!" Kacie shrieked, "STOP, STOP! CARSON, PLEASE STOP!" Tears streaked down her cheeks as she got, and pulled tightly on Carson's arm.

          "Don't ever talk to me like that again," Carson growled in my face. I was chocking on my own air. Kacie pulled on his arm again, begging for him to stop.  "I don't drink," Carson continued.

          "I never said....you did," I gasped.

          "You told me to drink myself to death," Carson explained, "And I do not drink."

          "Okay," I whispered.

          "Got that?" Carson asked.

          "I said okay!" I yelled with all of my might. Carson let me go, and I could feel more bruises forming on my neck. I sat on the ground, gasping for air, and rubbing my neck. Carson backed away. The anger was now masked with horror.

          "Cassie," He whispered.

          "Stay away from me," I spat. Carson slowly backed away, and the ran up the stairs. He ran into the door, and escaped before anyone could say anything else.

          "Oh my God," Kacie whispered.

          "Come on," I sighed, "Let's get Thomas out."

          "Are...y-you...al-alright," Thomas stuttered.

          "Don't worry about me," I whispered, gently brushing my hand against his face. "Kacie, go try pushing up the switch, while I try to pull him out."