Chapter 6

“Nik.  I found the coffins.”  I said into the phone as I faced all four of them.

“Damons coming! I can sense him! What the plan?”  I said quickly.  “I kill him, leave, you grab the coffins and boom.  The issue is solved.”  I shook my head.  “You cant bloody kill him!”  I growled.  We heard Damon walk down the stairs and I hid around the corner with Niklaus.  “What took you so long?”  Nik asked stepping out of the shadows as he looked at a confused Damon.

“Hiding behind your witchy friends, and in squalor no less.”  Nik said walking towards Damon as I emerged from around the corner.  Suddenly the lit candles flames grew and Klaus fell to the ground screaming.  “WITCHES STOP! I COMMAND YOU!”  I screamed.  They listened.  “Insulting a bunch of dead witches. Not smart.  Trust me I made the same mistake when I first came in here.” Damon said chuckling as Klaus stood up.  “You know the funny thing about witches is that living or dead, they only care about there own.”  Nik growled trying to recover as he looked up at me.  I let out a chuckle.  “Dont look at me.”  I sung.

“One hundred dead witches have one thousand living decedents.”  Nik screamed out in pain as the witches hurt them with their power.  “AND I DONT MIND KILLING EVER OTHER ONE OF THEM!”  Niklaus growled.  I let out a nervous chuckle.  “He wouldn't really! I wouldn't let him, now please stop hurting him.  Think about it, all he wants is his family.  They're my family too, so I'm asking this nicely as Emerald Maison.  Show me the coffins or ill make you show me them.”  I said smiling as i waved my hands lighting the un lit candles on the side.  A long moment went by without them doing anything.  “Dont get me angry please.”  I said to them.

“If I don't get my coffins now, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the bennett line right now.”  Klaus growled I spun around and looked at him.  “Wait what?”  I said quickly.  And then all of a sudden the candle lights dimmed and Niklaus stood up straight.  The witches had stopped hurting him.  Klaus walked over to Damon and smirked at him.  “Now please show me the coffins before Emerald shows me herself.”  Nik spoke outloud.  Suddenly the coffins were in front of us.

“Wait wheres the fourth?”  I said quickly.  “It was here a few hours ago!”  I mumbled.  

Klaus began to get angry.  “SHOW ME!” He screamed.  I closed my eyes and hummed a spell.  Opening one eye I looked around.  “Nik the coffin isn't here.”  I whispered.  I turned to look at Damon.  “Damon.  Tell me what you know.”  I said softly.  “Okay well, heres the thing.”  Damon began.  “Its not here.”  I rolled my eyes.  “Yes dumb-shit I just found that out.  Did you not see me doing a spell? Did you not here me?”  I snapped at him.  “What did you do?”  Niklaus growled at Damon.

“Well Bonnie gave me the heads up.  Well I didn't have enough time to get all four but, I did have time to get one.”  Damon said gravely.  “I will tear you limb from limb. And only then, when you are a mount of blood and flesh will I rip your heart from your chest.”  

“Sorry same rules apply, you know, leverage and all.”  I groaned and shoved Damon against a wall as I gave him an aneurysm.  “Damon I suggest you tell me exactly where the coffin is or you can stuff your memories right up your bottom.”  I growled at him.  “I know he wants his family back but something tells me he wants whats in that coffin a lot more.” Damon sung.  “Damon I swear you better tell me where it is.  Don't ruin my day.”  I growled at him.