Chapter 7

“DAMON! STEFAN! YOU LITTLE WANKERS!” I screamed as I walked into Elena’s.  “I cant believe you made Bonnie lift the spell!”  I yelled walking into the kitchen and seeing Elena, Stefan and Damon sitting around.  “Why couldn't you just leave the coffin and give it back?”  I groaned setting my bag on the table.  “Now all i have is Esther talking to me about how she needs to borrow my diary.  And I told you to keep that safe so now I have to give you you're memories back because you are the only one who knows where it is.”  I growled.  

“Wait what do you mean?”  Elena asked confused.  “I have something that every witch wishes they could get there hands on.  I told Damon to keep it somewhere safe for me before I erased his memories, so now I have to give them back.”  Damon smirked.  “Well you do have all the coffins now. So you would have anyway, I mean you promised.” Damon laughed.  I groaned.  

“Now before I start you will only receive your memories in dribs and drabs.”  I said softly as i rolled up my sleeve.  “Why don't you just give them to him all at once?”  Stefan asked looking at me.  “Because that means 1,080 days of memories he will receive at once.  It hurts like a bitch, he may even black out for a few weeks.  Its a lot to handle.”  I said softly.  “Are you ready Day?”  I asked him and his raised an eyebrow.  “Day?” He asked confused.  “Sorry I called you that when we were friends.  You know Day-mon.”  I said as I placed my hands on his temples.  

“memories expilati iam placet tibi illos sed solum in dribs et soles.” I chanted.  Damon screamed out in pain as I repeated the spell three more times.

“Now Emerald, tell me how handsome I am.  Rebekah wont.” Kol said as I walked into the room.  I walked over to the fella who was painting Rebekahs nails.  “I want a matte purple.  Hurry.”  I ordered.  I turned to Kol and walked over to him.  “You look gorgeous Kol.” I said kissing his cheek softly. 

“FINN! You cut your hair?”  I yelled running over to him.  “I had to Miss.Emerald.  Need to get up to date with the style.”  I laughed lightly.

“YOU WENT AFTER ELENA? What is wrong with you!?”  Klaus yelled as he walked into the room.  “Here we go!”  Rebekah smiled looking up at her brother.  I sat down beside her and gestured for the lad who was painting her nails to start on mine.  “Do you want another dagger in your heart?” Nik asked his sister.  “Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?”  Kol spoke up before Rebekah could reply.  “Oh go back to staring at yourself.”  Nik growled at his younger brother.  “And who are you, my father?” Kol spoke smirking.  I physically face palmed myself and then gave the old man who was painting my nails an apologetic look.

“No, Kol.  But you're in my house.”  Nik growled walking over towards his brother. “Then perhaps we should go outside.”  Kol said standing up so he was closer to his brother.  “Guys come on thats enough.  Just go one day without bickering.  Please.”  I spoke up as Esther walked into the room.  “Emerald is right! That is enough! Niklaus, come.”  She ordered walking away, Nik soon following. 

I looked over to Rebekah.  “You didn't bloody go after Elena did you?”  I asked her.  “She put a dagger in my heart Em.” I sighed.  “Oh! Elijah!” I said turning to look at him.  “I may have given Damon his uh, memories back.”  I said softly.  “Why?”  Elijah asked with a straight face.  “He has something I need. He doesn't remember where it is because I took his memories.  Plus I kind of promised to give them to him.”  I mumbled.  “Oh Emerald what has happened to you my dear sister?”  Kol said running over towards me dramatically.  I let out a laugh.  “Ive turned over a new leaf.  I need to stay mutual.”  I said simply.  Kol rolled his eyes as he squeezed in between Rebekah and I.