Chapter 11

Fine trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you see if i care.”  I heard Rebekahs voice come from Niklaus’ painting room.  “Rebekah?  Is everything okay darling?” I asked her making her stop in her tracks.  Her eyes were full of tears,  “Rebekah?”  I said her name slowly. “Nik will tell you.  Im leaving.  Ill see you when I see you dear sister.”  I frowned as she sped off.  “Nik what was all that about?”  I asked stepping in front of him.  “Alaric is alive, he has a white oak stake and is trapped at the school without a daylight ring.  He tried to kill Rebekah.”  My eyes widened in fright.  “Hes a vampire?”  He nodded,  “We have to leave before sundown. Im not staying here if he has a white oak stake.”

I walked towards Elena’s house watching Niklaus pace back and forth on the veranda. “Klaus! What do you want, I was trying to finish packing!”  I growled as I walked up the stairs and towards Nik.  “They wont let me inside, I need the doppelgänger.” Rolling my eyes at his statement I sighed loudly, “Klaus I cannot help you.  You need to be invited inside.”  He bent down and picked up a paper and smirked.  “Oh god Nik are you serious?”  I spoke frustrated knowing his intentions.  “Very.”  He said throwing the paper into the window making it smash. “THINK YOUR GOING TO PROBABLY WANT TO LET ME IN!” Klaus yelled.  I sighed as he turned around a walked across the street, “Nik where are you going?”  He didn't answer me as I stood at the curb with my arms over my chest.  He picked up a football, or soccer ball as the Americans say, and threw it at the door making it bust open in a flash.  “Klaus, darling, don't you think you're being a little drastic?”  I asked him as I watched him smirk.  “I cant leave without Elena.  I need hybrids love.”  I groaned as I threw my hands in the air.  He ran up to the steps of the house throwing pieces of the neighbours fence through the open door.  “KLAUS!”  I growled trying to take a piece of fence a way from him,  “This isn't going to get you anywhere!”  I said frustratedly. “Miss me.” Damon spoke smugly as he threw the fence back, Niklaus dodged it quickly.  Groaning I pushed Niklaus a way and walked into the house. 

 Bonnie, Damon, Stefan and Jeremy lay on the floor trying to shield themselves from the wood being thrown in through the door.  “Hi. I need the bitch.”  I said walking towards the fridge.  “Dammit I forgot you used to live here.”  Damon growled at me as I bit into a chocolate bar.  “Anyway as you can see Niklaus gets slightly angry when he doesn't get what he wants.”  I said as another piece of the wooden fence flew through the door.  “He’s not getting Elena!”  Jeremy growled. 

“Now tell me where Elena is or I will kill you. Completely your choice.” I smirked.  “Or we might create more of a scene.”  I said pointing at Klaus of the veranda.   He held a newspaper which was on fire and a metal container filled with gasoline.  “Put it out.”  Stefan said walking forward.  “Come outside and make me.”  Niklaus smirked and raised an eyebrow as Stefan stepped out.  “Elenas not here.  She's at the school, Alaric has her and Caroline and he's going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him.”  My eyes widened.  Niklaus threw everything he was holding on to the floor.  “Now I know you're not asking for me to walk into a sudden death.”  Stefan chuckled, “I really wish we could.”  I walked forward, pushing past Stefan and standing next to Nik.  “Hes telling the truth.  I searched the house upside down, Elena is not inside.”  I said as Klaus wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer into him.

“But if Alaric kills you theres a one-in-five chance that we die to.”  Damon walked out holding part of a wooden fence that Niklaus had thrown.  “Ill take those odds.”  He smirked.  I rolled my eyes and Damons stupidity.  “But theres a 100% chance Tyler dies.”  Stefan said looking over at his brother.  “Im good with that too.”  Damon spoke darkly.  I scoffed.