Chapter 9

I sat up in bed gasping for air.  “Youre awake?” Niklaus exclaimed running over towards me.  “How long have i been out?”  I grumbled rolling over in  the bed.  “Three sleeps.  We are still linked.  Bonnie’s downstairs figuring out the spell.”  My eyes widened.  “Shes not strong enough. Let me do it.”  I said sitting up.  “No. No way.  Not after you began to cough up dirt and slept three sleeps.  Im not letting you use magic until we have figured out whats happening.” Nik said passing me a glass of blood.  I eagerly drunk it all down. “Im gonna kill Elena Gilbert and every single one of her little friends.”  I growled standing up.  “No you're not.”  I raised an eyebrow. “They tried to kill me Nik! They tried to kill us!  Im surprised Bonnie isn't already dead.”  I growled at him placing my empty glass down.  “The only person who wasn't involved was Caroline and Matt!”  I yelled throwing my hands in the air.  “Baby calm down we have this all sorted.”   I rolled my eyes.  “Wheres Kol!?  I want to speak with him.”  I said crossing my arms over the chest. “Hes gone to figure out some stuff about you.”  Nik said softly.  

“Oh god Damon you are looking awful.”  I said as I sipped on a blood bag.  “Youre awake.”  I nodded. “Indeed.”  I smirked.  “I remember everything.” He grumbled. “I remember all the people we killed.  I remember the apartment in upper state.”  i smirked.  “Well great to know you've got your memories back Day, but I wanna have some fun, I mean after all you did try to kill me.”  I said grabbing a pole and shoving it into his lower abdomen.  He groaned in pain.  “Why don't you help me.  I mean we were-“  I cut him off.  “So close?  That was until you tried to kill me.”  I growled at him.  Suddenly there were footsteps behind me.  “Well well well, she wakes.”  I smirked as i spun around to see Rebekah.  “Well Bekah I have heard that I've missed an awful lot.”  She nodded.  “Indeed you have.”

Rebekah and I walked out after having a little fun torturing Damon, wiping our bloody hands on a dishcloth.  “Ah leaving so soon?”  Rebekah asked Bonnie as Klaus and her walked towards the door.  “Sister, Emerald.  Be nice.”  Nik warned.  “Youre awake?  Ive been trying to contact you for days.”  Bonnie hissed at me.  “well considering your little involvement caused me to be out of it for a few sleeps I can probably tell you my phone is dead. What did you want anyway?”  I asked her.  “My mother, she was turned.  I was hoping you could help with keeping her a witch.”  I chuckled.  “I don't even know why Im like this Bonnie.  And even if I could help Abby, why would I? After everything you've done Bonnie.  You tried to kill me.”  I paused and raised my eyebrows.  “i thought we were closer than that.”  I said cocking my head to the side. “We are unlinked Em, calm it for a moment.”  Nik said trying to calm me down.  “Dont worry Bonnie.  Im not going to kill you all.  Im just going to get remotely even.”  I smirked.  “Wait how did you know my mothers name?  Ive never spoken of her to you.”  I smirked. “Thats for me to know and you to find out. And I swear if you try to kill me again, I will no longer play so nice.”  I said walking away and running upstairs.

Plugging my phone in and turning it on I scrolled for Kols name and pressed call.  After a few rings he answered.  “Emerald?  Bloody hell you're awake?” He snapped shocked.  “Yeah uh I woke up not long ago, I need my partner in crime.  Elena and the others tried to kill me, I want payback and Klaus wont have fun with me, Rebekah is torturing Damon and you're the only one who would do things like that with me.”  I whined as I heard him chuckle on the other end of the phone.  “Glad to know nothing has changed between us, sister.  Also I'm looking for answers about you and I'm keeping my eyes on little gilbert.”  I pouted.  “Kill him if you have to, maybe Elena will finally realise I'm not one to piss off.  She tried to kill me.  Kill us!”  I growled into the phone.  “Did you turn your emotions off or something?” Kol asked chuckling.  There was a short pause.  “oh god.  You did.”  he whispered.  “Its not a big deal Kol.” I growled.  “IT IS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU EMERALD! What the fuck were you thinking?  You always deal with your problems head on.  Why turn them off now?” I sighed and laid down on the bed.  “Whats the big deal Kol?  Im tired of feeling guilty.  Im tired of staying mutual, if I pick a side things will be better.” Kol scoffed.  “Does Klaus know about this?” I rolled my eyes. “Who cares?  Come on Kol its my life, just get your cute little bottom back here to Mystic Falls so you can help me.”  I said sitting up.  “Oh so you think my bum is cute now?”  I laughed.  “Its adorable.”  I spoke sarcastically. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”  I sighed.  “Okay goodbye Kol.”