Chapter 19

Walking into the room I saw Damon with Klaus. “Uhm whats going on here?”  I asked sipping my glass of orange juice.  “Uhm well I was just going to read Klaus a list of things he sucks at.” Damon smirked. “One, finding Katherine, ever.  Two, covering up your phone records with that little backstabber Hayley.”  Damon looked over at me,  “Oh and Emerald, you suck at the following.  Covering your phone records with Hayley, that hunter on the island, whats his name? You know your ex, ah, Galen Vaughn.  But you do a good job in keeping a certain number private.”  I rolled my eyes.  “What do you want Damon?”  I growled annoyed.  “So where is Hayley?  What does she know about Katherine?  Unless you're not willing to tell me where she is . .  .” Damon drifted off looking at me.  “Im not helping any of you anymore Damon.”  I said sighing.  “Why should we help you after you lot killed my brother, imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room.”  Klaus spoke mad.  “You might wanna prioritise Klaus.  You have much bigger problems.”  Damon said walking towards us. “Katherine has the cure.”  Damon announced.  “And your little girlfriend brought her here.”  I clenched my eyes shut and my teeth gritted.  “Ha uhm, ill be back later.”  I mumbled before running out.

“Hayley, I'm busy, call back in twenty?”  I asked as I rushed to my car.  “Uh well I kinda need to talk to you.” She spoke nervously.  “God dammit Hayles, what have you done?”  I said throwing my bag on the passengers seat and started the car.  “Uh I kinda asked Klaus for help, the night you came home.  I told him I made a deal with Katherine and I would only tell him if he gave me his protection.”  My eyes widened.  “WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH KATHERINE?” Hayley stayed quiet for a moment, “I thought she was going to help me with my parents, so before you told her about the cure, I did.  She already knew about where the cure was located before you asked for her help, so I'm not sure if she is planning to give Klaus the cure or shove it down his throat.”  My eyes widened as I slammed on my breaks.  “You gotta be kidding me! Hayley! Why didn't you tell me sooner!?” I spat.  “I’m sorry! Besides, ill see you tonight.”  But before I could ask anything else she was off the phone.

“IM HOME!” I yelled.  “Emerald, Hayley just left. She enlightened me on her deal with Katherine, and yours.”  I frowned.  “Klaus I'm sorry but I didn't know about Hayley or their meeting.  So wh-“  Klaus cut me off by pushing me against the wall.  “I don't wanna fight with you anymore.”  He whispered.  “I don't wanna fight with you either.”  I said looking up into his eyes.  He brushed his fingers against my cheek,  “Youre mine.” He whispered.   “Im yours.”  I said yet before i knew it, he gripped my waist making me gasp, his lips latched onto mine.  I let my fingers go through his hair as I eagerly pulled off his top. He pushed me harder against the wall, wanting to be in control.  He pulled off my top and lifted me so I wrapped my legs on his waist for a moment as he sped towards the table pushing me down on it so I was laying on my back. He crawled on top of me looking down at me with greedy but lustful eyes. He began to kiss my neck and I gasped at the feeling of pleasure, the first time since we first began to fight.  He pinned down my hands so I couldn’t move as he sucked on my neck harshly as I moaned.  He began to kiss down my stomach, his soft touch hovering against the waistline of my jeans. He undid my jeans, pulling them off roughly and throwing  them across the room.  He pulled me up and sped upstairs throwing me onto the bed roughly, he pulled off his jeans and quickly crawled on top of me.  “Tonight I'm in control.”  He whispered huskily as I arched my back, his fingers fiddling with my bra.