Chapter 10: Unknown Ally

{Unknown Individual}

(a Lightning bolt struck in the middle of a dark allyway between a restaurant and a bar. In it's place was a strange individual dressed in a long sleeveless longcoat that radiated a black mist. He wore a steel protective mask that covered his lower face. blood red eyes, he carried a stylish walking stick. he looked around.

"Hmm...the random places teleportation will take me these days...such a fun little game to play. Am I even In the right Place?"

I walked out of the Alleyway and Into the streets of a busy town. I looked around the place.

Drones flying everywhere...massive electric Ad billboards, Busy streets....Yep, this was Lungmen. Now all I had to do was find Doctor. Word got out he arrived here, but I'm not sure where he would hide out at. I walked down the streets, zoning out and thinking...This is a massive city...where could he possibly be?

As a result of not paying attention, I ended up running into someone. I looked up and the Individual turned around. He wore a suit, with black shades. His shoes seemed freshly polished, and the suit itself looked fresh-out-of-the-box new. His face was stern, 

Damn, Silencers. I had a bad feeling about this.

"The hell you think you are?! Running into me and not sayin a damn thing? Don't you know who the fuck I am?!?!"

"Very sorry Sir, Won't happen again." I continued on my way. he grabbed me by the shirt and threw me backwards, Sending me stumbling and almost falling. Several City locals steered clear of the scene. A woman hurried on out with her son, The Guy's friends turned around, suspicions aroused.

"Ohh no, you don't get to walk away from this so easily...Tell ya' what, Since I'm in a good mood today, I'll let you off if you fork over 450.000 Lungmen Dollars."

I looked at him.

"Sorry. I'm all out. see?" I flipped my pockets inside out and patted my coat down. In reality, I had some cash stuffed underneath the soles of my boots, and some hidden in between the layers of my coats, but I'm not going to let my self be shook down by these idiots.

"There. How bout' that nice walking stick and watch of yours..hmmm. that would add on to my style."

"And do you have any Idea how much this walking stick cost? and I'm not going to give you the Watch. It's my sisters."

"You better give the man what he wants, little boy." said the other Silencer.

"You know what..." I dropped my walking stick and took off my leather trench coat. I then picked my stick back up. "...I had a bad night tonight, and you, are certainly are not helping..."

"Well...The kid doesn't wanna listen..." He put his meaty hand on my shoulder.

"I'd take your hand off me...or you might not get it back." I warned.

Some Locals gathered around, sensing some of the negative energy going around. Locals always craved a good street throw down.

The man showed no sign that he cared. With lightning fast speed, I slid the sheath off my walking stick, revealing the blade underneath, and I swung and slashed the man's Arm off like a knife through butter.

He reeled back screaming with blood spraying from the wound.

"Well, well, the man doesn't wanna listen...I warned you."

The others drew their swords out. The crowd put more distance between themselves and us, they started whooping and cheering. I threw my sword at the closest Silencer, It spun like a helicopter blade as it flew towards him. It sliced right through him and blood erupted everywhere, his upper half fell to the ground with a juicy splat!