CHAPTER THREE

"I've spent years preparing for this encounter, training, meditating. You're just a child!" Scar-Face spoke harshly as they circled around each other.

   "Well you're just a teenager." Aang replied.

   Scar-Face shot fire at Aang and Aang blocked it with his glider, I created a wall of ice when it almost hit us but the fire was still seeping over the edges. This guy must really have some serious issues.
   The children cried from the heat and fear, I tried to make it longer but the fire only grew, I need to get better at waterbending. Then it just stopped.

   Aang had stopped it and looked at the guy. "If I go with you, will you promise to leave everyone alone?" He asked.

   The guy nodded and the guards took the airbender. "Take the waterbender too." Before I could react they tied my hands so I couldn't waterbend.

"Kaida, no!" I heard Sokka called and I tried to look back to assure him that I would be back safely.

   "No Aang, don't do this." Katara cried and I felt a little hurt that she thought of him first. "Kaida.."

   "I'll be fine." I said still trying to look back, at least my brother cared but that wasn't a surprise.

   "Don't worry Sokka, Katara. It'll be okay, take care of Appa for me until I get back. I promise to take care of your sister in return." Aang said as calm as ever.

   "Head a course to the Fire Nation! I'm going home." Scar-Face ordered.

The door closed slowly, Aang and I looked at my siblings. I thought I saw a hint of anger in Katara's eyes when she looked at me.
Sokka looked mad but not at me, I knew he just wanted me to be safe. I glanced at Gran-Gran and she had a hint of sadness on her face. This was for the best, to get these monsters away from the village and keep them safe.

⇢ ⇢ ⇢

   I was thrown into a cell the door slamming behind me. "Handle me a little rougher why don't you!" I shouted as they slammed the door closed

I tried pulling the ropes off but that didn't work, then I tried biting them off that also didn't work either and there was no water. I was defenseless at this point, stupid Fire Nation.

   I leaned against the door hearing Aang talk to the guards. "Hey Aang!" I called, I glanced up and heard guards. They were placed at my door most likely to stop Aang when he comes back for me.
   "Don't you guys get hot in there?" I asked purposely trying to be annoying. "I mean really, metal armor? You're like pastries in a pot full of steam, you must sweat a lot." I ranted and noticed one twitch annoyed. "But you must stay fit, huh? Working out must be tough, I know I would die here.
At least untie me so I can take my coat off, I'm not accustomed to the heat like you pastry puffs."

One chuckled while the annoyed one growled. "Shut up."

"I'm a weak girl, come in here and make me." I rolled my eyes at how I had to act to get myself out.

"Oh I'll make you!" He growled again and I heard the keys. He opened the door and stood there but both men were blasted away.

"Excuse me." The bald kid now stood in front of my door.

   "What took so long?" I asked.

   "Getting chased." He grinned up at me and I held up my tied up hands "Oh right!" He untied my hands.

   "Than-"