Quote

There is a bonding of auras, a kismet or karma that makes one certain they have known someone before, that their destinies are somehow interlocked, their paths will surly cross.  It is felt when eyes meet and, inexplicably, there is a mutual understanding of souls that have known each other before--of times past and times that have not yet happened--but will someday.  It is something that cannot be explained, only felt.  It is from time beginning to time eternal.  It is a destiny that can only be fulfilled when it chooses--when the time is right, it will be consummated.  There is longing in a brief moment, sadness in departure, mystery in a look or glance across the room--and there is knowledge that this was meant to be.  The feeling and understanding is so strong, you know you will meet again, and surely the goodbyes will end and become a beginning.  It is a certainty that gives us patience, and in that patience is wisdom, wisdom that knows the time is not yet ripe.  Destiny cannot be rushed or jumped into headlong.  It must be measured, trusted and listened to, as the heart must be, for true fulfillment takes time and the journey must be slow and arduous--to be worthwhile, it must be earned and is all the sweeter for it.