Chapter Fifteen

As my feet hit the chilling water I was splashed with a freezing water ball. Laughing I looked up to see Skylar with her hands up, before she quickly put them behind her back and started whistling. Jogging into deeper water I made my own water ball and splashed Skylar back.

Then Ren got us all, forming a large wave that came splashing over all of us. Daisy dived under the cold water before coming up and using magic to form a circular wave that, just like Ren, splashed us all.

We all laughed and continued to splash each other. Flame used wind to form a decently sized whirlpool that pulled us in before she formed a water ball of the same size and splashed us.

It was lovely. I was calmer then than I had been for days, my anxiety washing away with the waves. At one point we all started floating on our backs, watching the sun shine. I was pretty sure most of us knew we would most likely get a bad sunburn but we didn't care.

We felt small droplets as Daisy, Topaz, Flame, and Skylar dived into the deeper water, continuing to splash each other and cheer in delight.

I closed my eyes and listened to their splashes and cheers as I floated with the waves.

****

At least two hours later we were hauling ourselves out of the water and into land. Midnight walked off my towel, letting me grab it and dry off.

We all walked back, our hair slightly dripping, with our towels wrapped around our torsos. Again only sharing small talk. Drying off fully by the time we made it back to the clearing we took turn changing back into our other clothes.

We all went back to relaxing, well expect for Flame and them. They practiced with their powers a little more. No one knew that everyone else was also watching them, we just kinda were.

Topaz again made wonderful water figures, even teaching the others to do so. Flame started making fire "dance" while taking turns with the others, each trying to top the last. Daisy made plant sets for all of them- each adding their our personal touch to them. Topaz: a footrest. Flame: a fire themed headrest. Daisy didn't change anything, she like it the way it was. Skylar: an area to creature mini tornados in.

They started sharing small talk leading the rest of us to follow suit. Midnight curled up in my lap, pudding away, as I ran my hand along her back.

I don't remember laying back, or even falling asleep, but I do remember waking up. Sitting back up I saw it was getting darker. I heard a crackling fire behind me and turning to see everyone sitting around the fire. Sniffing the air I could tell they were cooking eyes.

I pushed myself up, noticing that Midnight had left, and walked over to them. Looking around I saw Midnight had found a warm spot away from the fire, close enough so that she could still feel heat as strong as if you standing next to it.

I sat in an empty spot next to Poppy and Oceania and joined their conversation. Soon scrambled eggs were evening served. Inbetween bites we shared small talk.

After we finished eating we continued talking. So glad and the girl soon left, too tried to keep their heads up, leaving just us left to talk.

"Storm, how close are you to finding everything?" Julie asked.

"I'm pretty sure I'm extremely close." I answered.

"Pretty sure? Do you at least have a lead?" Julie complained.

"I have many leads but I have helping with nearing it down. "

"Thank goodness." Julie said, falling back into the ground.

Soon we all got up and went to bed. I heard the quick snores from my coven members, reminding me of before they were taken. It started sprinkling that night and the rain hitting the leaves swiftly put me to sleep.

~Thanks for reading!
Surprise! A fourth update! I had extra time today and wanted to make another chapter.
Enjoy the story :)~