v i i i .

For many, a phone call would signal the immediate end of an erotic encounter. Along with being an immense turn-off for both parties, it could prove to be quite a distraction.

But not for Nathaniel's twisted intentions.

He looked at the caller and let a sinister smirk spread over his lips. He looked down at Marie, as they were chest to chest. "Strip while I take this call."

Marie's eyes widened in fear - genuine fear. Anyone could enter the classroom at any time; the building was public access and the door was unlocked but closed. Marie glanced around the room. At least there were no windows.

"But-"

Nathaniel raised his eyebrows at Marie, daring her to finish her sentence. She succumbed and stayed quiet, making Nathaniel's cock strain harder against his pants.

Nathaniel put his smartphone up to his ear, his other hand in his pocket. "Theodore, how are you?... Yes, I'll be one of the speakers... No, I don't know if he's coming."

Nathaniel snapped his fingers, signaling for Marie to undress quicker as she was testing his patience. She had only removed her sneakers as a way to stall.

As humiliating as it was, Marie had never felt more turned on. Every part of her body ached to be touched.

"No, no I'm not busy, Theo. Please, continue." Nathaniel let out a chuckle that put chills down Marie's spine.

Nathaniel continued on the phone, giving Marie an objectifying gaze that dampened her sex in an instant. "You could say that."

Marie's jaw almost fell to the floor. Was this Theodore guy in on this? Remembering she was testing Nathaniel's patience, Marie quickly slipped out of her shorts and t-shirt, her skin riddled with goosebumps and her hands incredibly unsteady. She was bare, exposed, and very wet.

Content with Marie only in her undergarments, Nathaniel made Marie pause. "Stop there, Marie."

Marie stopped, realizing the guy on the other line most definitely knew the professor was with a woman. Did Marie feel objectified and degraded? Yes. That's exactly why she embraced every second of it.

The thought of a dominant showing her off, having people watch... 

Unbeknownst to the student, Theodore was more than a good friend to the professor. Going way back, the two knew each other during their times as young, aspiring men establishing themselves in this world. This also meant he was by Nathaniel's side as he came to accept and act upon his sadist desires. They had even shared a few of their submissives with each other.

Nathaniel pocketed that thought for another time...

The professor had almost forgotten about his friend on the other end of the line as he took in the sight before him. He had been with many objectively beautiful women; fucked them, dominated them - even took a few out to dinner on some occasions.

None stayed around for long. Nathaniel was forced to quickly learn that with his lifestyle and work, there was no room to be a hopeless romantic.

Nathaniel looked down at the naked girl before him, only clad in a cotton bralette set. The women who came before couldn't even compare to Marie. It had nothing to do with size, dimension, measurements - numbers meant nothing. It's the body, the woman behind it.

Despite only being 20-years-old, Marie carried herself with a poise and presence Nathaniel found rare to see. She had barged into his office, begged for a spanking, begged to be allowed to come - all with no shame. She embodied the strength of a submissive.