promise | 11

⌜                                                      ⌝

⌜ ⌝

spiked - chapter eleven

⌞ ⌟

[y/n] looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted the collared shirt underneath the oversized sweater he was wearing, smiling to himself as a faint hue of pink rested on his cheeks.

He grabbed the crossbody bag on the table and slightly sang to himself, the happy mood circulating throughout the quiet house.

"You really do like Ushijima-senpai don't you,"

The [h/c] haired male looked over to his guest sitting on the couch and flashed him a smile, "Of course!"

It was the Shiratorizawa's volleyball team's rare day off, and they had all collectively decided to buy tickets for an amusement park that just opened up.

Despite the first year not being a part of their club, with how often he drops by and how well acquainted he is with the club, they agreed to invite [y/n] as well.

Goshiki and [y/n] then left the soccer player's house together, the sky a clear blue as the sun beamed down on them.

They arrived at the park twenty minutes later, already spotting a familiar redhead and the rest of the volleyball team.

"Sorry we're late! [y/n] was stressing over- ow!"

Goshiki let out a yelp of pain when he was pinched by his friend, rubbing the sore spot as the inflicter just smiled.

"I think that's all of us right? Let's head in,"

As they waited in line at the gates, [y/n] gradually moved towards the ace and tugged on his sleeve.

"Ne Ushijima-senpai is this your first time?"

[y/n]'s innocent question brought Tendou's attention as he looked over with that creepy grin of his.

"Hmm? You haven't been to a theme park before Wakatoshi-kun?"

The tall wing spiker just shook his head as [y/n] and Tendou looked at each other unnervingly. Their grins mirrored each other as an unknown glint appeared in their eyes while Ushijima wondered why he felt a cold chill leave his body.

˚

"Wasn't that so much fun senpai?" [y/n] grinned, stretching as he left the contraption.

Ushijima looked back at the two, shaking his head slowly, his face pale as he wobbled whenever he took a step.

A blurry figure passed through [y/n]'s view, surprising the male.

"A-adrenaline junkies- gah!"

Goshiki was fairing worse than his counterparts and ran to a rather convenient trashcan located right outside the exit. His friends looked at him with pity as he threw up, thankfully not throwing up on a random person.